Need SDcard fix

Search This thread

nolimitzr2

Nov 8, 2010
CT
I somehow botched my 32gb sd card, it wasn't used in soff process, its OEM SanDisk, can't mount it on rezound or my bolt. Format fails in recovery. Tried even the sdcard repair for post soff juopunutbear use no dice. Any ideas?

mjh68

Apr 20, 2010
I somehow botched my 32gb sd card, it wasn't used in soff process, its OEM SanDisk, can't mount it on rezound or my bolt. Format fails in recovery. Tried even the sdcard repair for post soff juopunutbear use no dice. Any ideas?

Use a partition manager like gparted live , to recreate the partition and reformat

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

Last edited:
Reactions: nolimitzr2

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
damn that sucks! i had same thing happen, took it back to bestbuy...without receipt and they gave me a new 1. try doing thay. just tell um u just got it n it was messed up!;)

Nopi45

Mar 14, 2012
Lawton
damn that sucks! i had same thing happen, took it back to bestbuy...without receipt and they gave me a new 1. try doing thay. just tell um u just got it n it was messed up!;)

Wrong answer there is a few forms that tell you how to fix this i.e. (FAQ) S-OFF in the general thread.

Edit: ill learn not to jump to conclusions

Last edited:

PhantasmRezound

Mar 15, 2012
Atlanta, GA
www.soundcloud.com
Wrong answer there is a few forms that tell you how to fix this i.e. (FAQ) S-OFF in the general thread.

Err... I appreciate the enthusiasm to help the OP there, but... they stated they tried those fixes already. And the card wasn't involved in any S-off corruption; probably the best bet is some good ol' partition software on a PC like another said.

And, exchanging the card isn't a "wrong" answer lol. I get where you're coming from though, I'm as shocked as you to see a problem not related to S-off pop up in a thread again ;)

Reactions: Nopi45

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Use a partition manager like gparted live , to recreate the partition and reformat

Err... I appreciate the enthusiasm to help the OP there, but... they stated they tried those fixes already. And the card wasn't involved in any S-off corruption; probably the best bet is some good ol' partition software on a PC like another said.

And, exchanging the card isn't a "wrong" answer lol. I get where you're coming from though, I'm as shocked as you to see a problem not related to S-off pop up in a thread again ;)