[Q] MobileIron help needed

Search This thread

frankquattrone

Dec 26, 2006
Hi all, not sure where to put this but I stupidly updated my MobileIron app last week and now I'm getting messages that my phone is rooted. My phone isn't rooted but I am using a custom ROM. I did the full unroot using SuperSU and it was working perfectly fine the past year until this update. I'm hoping that someone reading this will have not updated their MobileIron and would be able to send me the apk file so I can revert back. I'm on 5.9.0.0.151R so I'll try anything older than that. Post a link or PM me if you have it. I would really appreciate it! Thanks.

As a word of advice for anyone whose company forces them to use MobileIron, if it works for you now, don't update it ever!

Zoddex

Jan 4, 2010
San Pedro
Hi all, not sure where to put this but I stupidly updated my MobileIron app last week and now I'm getting messages that my phone is rooted. My phone isn't rooted but I am using a custom ROM. I did the full unroot using SuperSU and it was working perfectly fine the past year until this update. I'm hoping that someone reading this will have not updated their MobileIron and would be able to send me the apk file so I can revert back. I'm on 5.9.0.0.151R so I'll try anything older than that. Post a link or PM me if you have it. I would really appreciate it! Thanks.

As a word of advice for anyone whose company forces them to use MobileIron, if it works for you now, don't update it ever!

lol... had this issue on iOS like 2 years ago, came up with a patch for the Jailbreak detection. im sure there should be one for Android