[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][4.4.2] SlimKat Weekly's [S4 Mini 3G & S4 Mini LTE] [Build 3.2]

Search This thread

TNCS

Feb 11, 2014
Thanks for your effort in helping me - but nothing happens...

I guess it's just a minor flaw in a quite nice ROM. :)

There should be an app and/or widget called Config (or Setup, sorry to lazy to unlock my screen) DashClock Widget, in there click on the pulldown menu and goto addon/extension and you'll see the weather widget there. Click on the setting icon next to the weather widget and you can change between C/F.

OmegaRED^

Oct 31, 2010
Another small issue.

Lock screen has no landscape view.
So mouse orientation is bothersome in lock screen for unlocking.

jonasb_dk

Jun 12, 2011
Copenhagen
There should be an app and/or widget called Config (or Setup, sorry to lazy to unlock my screen) DashClock Widget, in there click on the pulldown menu and goto addon/extension and you'll see the weather widget there. Click on the setting icon next to the weather widget and you can change between C/F.

Yes that's what I thought, but there is nothing :what:

I can see that DashClock is installed but there is no way to configure it. I'll try to remove it with TitaniumBackup and install it from the Play Store instead of flashing the SlimRom version... :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395332735721.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395332735721.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 505

jonasb_dk

Jun 12, 2011
Copenhagen
Well... I removed DashClock and installed it from Play and now it works. Thanks guys :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using xda app-developers app

GNUDroid

May 15, 2012
Just wondering... Is this thread still alive?...

I suggest not really alive.
F4k seems to be busy with real live also his kernel kernel thread is without him since weeks. - wondering....
Hope he is well up and just busy! i love his great work in tuning Roms and especially his great great great kernel!!!

Sent from my GT-P6810 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kamikaze702k

Jun 12, 2013
London
F4k hasn't been well, he's been in hospital for treatment, when he's better n capable to spend time here, he will

Sent from my GT-I9195 CarbonKat 4.4.2

ne0zone75

May 25, 2013
I suggest not really alive.
F4k seems to be busy with real live also his kernel kernel thread is without him since weeks. - wondering....
Hope he is well up and just busy! i love his great work in tuning Roms and especially his great great great kernel!!!

Sent from my GT-P6810 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

F4k hasn't been well, he's been in hospital for treatment, when he's better n capable to spend time here, he will

Well, i was hoping that @F4k was busy only too :confused: Some of @F4k users might have noticed that i've just released a SlimKAT project for GT-I9195 and thus i'm walking over @F4k toes a little bit and i feel uncomfortable a litlle bit about it in such circumtances !

@kamikaze702k : if you can reach @F4k in any manner, you can assure him that when he will feel better, if he wants me to delete my above mentionned SlimKAT project, i will be pleased to do so ! :angel:

With that said, i'm sincerely hoping that @F4k will be back soon,

Be well,

Best regards

Tapatalked from my TF701T

GNUDroid

May 15, 2012

it sounds strange because here in these forums we don't know each other. hospital is a bad thing.
if you have contact to him, send him best whishes and fast recovery from the anonymous but honest guys from the xda community!!!!

xtrme

Nov 10, 2008
probably i need glasses but i need to ask

currently running the slimkat 4.4.2 rom with the most recent f4k kernel (3.4.43-f4ktion-1.3.6.eur lte)
however i can't seem to find the governor app to change the cpu settings
am i missing something of do i still need to flash governor??

thnx guys

Great rom btw
running smooth on my i9591 and tf-101

TNCS

Feb 11, 2014
probably i need glasses but i need to ask

currently running the slimkat 4.4.2 rom with the most recent f4k kernel (3.4.43-f4ktion-1.3.6.eur lte)
however i can't seem to find the governor app to change the cpu settings
am i missing something of do i still need to flash governor??

thnx guys

Great rom btw
running smooth on my i9591 and tf-101

You need a kernel tunning program, such as this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsht.kerneltweaker

aconger

Oct 8, 2010
St.Petersburg
Dear kamikaze702k,
How is our F4k?
I found his answers in another tread.
Does he plan to return to great SlimKat Rom for s4 mini?

Last edited:

kamikaze702k

Jun 12, 2013
London
Dear kamikaze702k,
How is our F4k?
I found his answers in another tread.
Does he plan to return to great SlimKat Rom for s4 mini?

F4k is better but on notes to this build there is an ongoing issue with Bluetooth not working in the latest builds, I'm sure only 3 builds were released for this device, the second one has working Bluetooth but not after that, it's a code error on the slim ROM that will take time to adjust, there is another dev who is also doing SLIM builds for this device but he also can not get Bluetooth to work, I'm not sure if there are other issues I've been using CARBON ROM for a long time now

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimKat is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 4.4 and offers the following original features:
    • The Real Dark Slim
      • Full system-wide dark interfaces. - If you like it smooth and classy.
    • Custom Shortcuts. Everywhere.
      • Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. - We've got you covered.
    • System-Wide Keyboard Controls
      • Rotation, cursor control, optional emoticions, etc. - You'll be tapping away to your heart's content.
    • SlimCenter
      • Downloads, contact information, system app removal. - More fun than you can shake a stick at.
    • Camera Features
      • Trueview, Smart Capture. - Capture life moments with ease.

Important links:

slimroms.net - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.

Installation instructions - Follow these steps to the letter if you're about to install SlimRoms on your device.

Latest Changelog - Read here if you want information on changes in latest build.

FAQ - The most frequent asked questions with answers.

Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Forum

Disclaimer: SlimRoms neither me are not responsible for any damages to your device.

Credits:
    • CM Team
    • SlimRom Team
    Screenshots

Screenshot_2014-02-08-15-11-36.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-08-15-13-02.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-08-15-11-59.png

Screenshot_2014-02-08-15-13-16.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-08-15-15-20.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-08-15-15-03.png
    Just want to say one thing to make it clear, that SlimKat build 3 was considered a stable release, doesn't mean that we'll get a stable build too.

S4 Mini it's not supported officialy by Slim ROM devs, I think that stable build it's considered only for devices that they support officialy.

That doesn't mean that my SlimKat port is not stable at all, I think it's pretty stable because we are using a pretty mature devices files (CM) for build SlimKat for our loved S4 Mini.

My schedule release date for ROMs I build:

Friday/Saturday for SlimKat
    Saturday/Sunday for Carbon ROM

So please stop asking when there will be an update.

Thanks!
    New builds up.
    New builds up.

For changelog please visit slimrom web site.