[ROM][4.1.2][p-series][12/18/12] ParanoidAndroid 2.99 [1.9a]

Search This thread
D

D2dyno

So....since its been a few days, does this mean the build was unsuccessful? Or you just haven't had time to try yet? Not trying to be impatient....but just wondering the status :)

I haven't gotten a build computer up yet, still trying to decide how to do it. Should get it out this weekend if I can successfully do it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

D2dyno

Still having built issues. Going to look into it more today. I tried building it at 2 on Friday night, so I probably did something wrong, lol.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: tobesedated
D

D2dyno

Just got a tip from krislibaeer, will try it out and see if it works (the way it looks, I made a newbie mistake).

moises93

Apr 10, 2009
Phoenix
Please also build update for TMobile version ! :) will more than happily help with a donation! :D

Sent from my SGH-T859 using XDA Premium HD app

haybill

Apr 13, 2012
Somewhere in Europe
Hi Guys,
just wondering--what's the best version to Flash to Tab 10.1--I see 3 versions and have gone for 2.99-1.9c, is this the latest [ and most stable?]
Have read through the thread and last comments talked about an update--is this the one I am downloading?

D

D2dyno

Hi Guys,
just wondering--what's the best version to Flash to Tab 10.1--I see 3 versions and have gone for 2.99-1.9c, is this the latest [ and most stable?]
Have read through the thread and last comments talked about an update--is this the one I am downloading?

Hello,

This was the latest version up until 3.0+, because they changed something in the way it builds, so it won't build for our device.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: haybill

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    D2dyno

logo.png

Screens (Click the image for a larger version):

I am not an experienced developer. I'm more along the lines of a hacker, so I won't be able to fix bugs, outside of a compiler/builder's knowledge. I will be able to try as hard as I can to though :)
    It is for the p-series tablets (p4wifi, p4, p4tmo, p4vzw).

paranoid_instructions.png

paranoid_trouble.png

• If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:
    • Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
    • ... stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
    • ... explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread

paranoid_credits.png

• Paranoid Android Devs
    • pershoot
    • Cyanogenmod Team
    • Dekudan
    • Yasir Javed Ansari

What doesn't work:
    -Anything that doesn't work in CM10
    -The date and Time are messed up without Gapps (GMT 0). Fix
    You tell me
    D
    D2dyno
    Ok guys, I am now building/supporting the p4tmo! Also, synced up some big changes from CM today, and am making some fresh builds for all versions of this ROM. Will upload them as they finish.

If everything is working for you, there is no need to upgrade to 1.8, since it is mainly a bugfix/update release.

EDIT:

p4tmo uploaded!
    p4wifi uploaded!
    p4 uploaded!
    D
    D2dyno
    Found a tutorial for compiling PA 3+, getting all the sources together now. hopefully everything goes well :) Will push a p4 build first, then p4wifi second if it does.
    D
    D2dyno
    paranoid_changelog.png

ROM Changelog:
    Code:
    1.9b:
    -Synced with sources.

1.9a:
    -Synced with sources. Includes Kernel updates, some PA updates, and Other fixes.
    -Now building p4vzw version. 

1.9:
    -Synced with sources (some major updates, find out for yourself from pershoot, CM, PA, etc Github's).
    -Solved Bluetooth issue which caused the builds to not complete.

1.8:
    -Synced with sources (includes some CM updates, Apollo update, bugfixes, etc).
    -Now building p4tmo version of PA.

1.7:
    -Switched system wide DPI from MDPI to -Large-MDPI. This is the proper setting for our tablet, and should fix just about every DPI issue ever encountered (Not all though).
    -Synced with sources (Not much new though).

1.6 (Broken):
    -Synced with latest pershoot kernel updates.
    -Synced with PA 2.99
    -Possible solution to the DPI not being changeable through PA prefs.
    -Synced sources

1.5:
    -Fixed DPI issue with Navigation bar (sorry).
    -Fixed Paranoid Preferences FC, caused by missing system APK.

1.4:
    -Fixed a bug in the building process which caused CMFilemanager to not be added to the ROM automatically. 
    -Potentially fixed Paranoid Preferences, by switching around some DPI settings. 
    -Synced with PA 2.55
    -Added P4 (3G) version. 
    -Switched DPI to MDPI, (LDPI no longer supported) and will switch to MDPI-large next build. 

1.2:
    -Added CMFileManager (CyanogenMod File Manager)

1.1:
    -Fixed few remaining DPI issues (HDPI rather than LDPI).
    -Changed boot animation to CM10 Animation, to fix the black screen bug.

1.0:
    -Synced all sources.
    -Paranoid Android 2.5.4
    -Proper Kernel in use.
    -Use DPI from Tablets.
    -Using Paranoid Settings from source.
    -Wi-Fi fixed.

PARANOIDANDROID changelog
    D
    D2dyno
    1.9a

I will update this post as I upload/build the updated ROM.

1.9a for p4wifi uploaded! With Mirror!
    1.9a for p4 uploaded! With Mirror!
    1.9a for p4tmo uploaded! With Mirror!
    1.9a for p4vzw uploaded! With Mirror!