[Q] How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Discover (sgh-s730)

Search This thread

Cristiandando

Nov 2, 2013
Cayey
Couple days ago I paid for my unlocking code and got it from Fast GSM, but when I entered the other Network SIM card, the SIM unlock display wont show up and I'm stucked with the codes. I have tried entering codes in the phone pad but the only code that gave me a menu was *#9090# and it is from another type of phone which i was reading from other post here in XDA. Thanks to that phone pad code the fast gsm unlock software recognized my phone and gace me the codes. Now my cuestion is: Is there another way I can enter the code to get my phone unlocked from straight talk to H20?
Phone's Model nomber SGH-S730g (corrected)

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2013
Couple days ago I paid for my unlocking code and got it from Fast GSM, but when I entered the other Network SIM card, the SIM unlock display wont show up and I'm stucked with the codes. I have tried entering codes in the phone pad but the only code that gave me a menu was *#9090# and it is from another type of phone which i was reading from other post here in XDA. Thanks to that phone pad code the fast gsm unlock software recognized my phone and gace me the codes. Now my cuestion is: Is there another way I can enter the code to get my phone unlocked from straight talk to H20?
Phone's Model nomber SGH-S730g (corrected)

I would like to know too.

Last edited: