[Q] Oppo Find 7 subsidized on Sprint?

Search This thread

S1lv3r_DrAg0n

Jul 22, 2013
is there any chance of the Find 7 being on Sprint? If so, will it be subsidized? I know for sure my parents won't be willing to let me buy the phone subsidized. Thanks!

eksasol

Nov 22, 2009
I would confidently say no. They haven't seem to be breaking that much into American market and it would be a big step, but even if they did it probably would be for aGSM carrier first.

sent via tapatalk

Reactions: S1lv3r_DrAg0n

Allanitomwesh

Apr 27, 2012
Nairobi
is there any chance of the Find 7 being on Sprint? If so, will it be subsidized? I know for sure my parents won't be willing to let me buy the phone subsidized. Thanks!

No,the Find 7 is a GSM device and will not work on Sprints CDMA network. Same for Verizon. It'll work on AT & T and T Mobile though, and seems to have Verizon's LTE band,if you have good coverage with that.
OPPO sell their phones unsubsidized on their site and Amazon,no carrier agreements. Works great on AT&T strait talk unlimited.

Reactions: S1lv3r_DrAg0n

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
No,the Find 7 is a GSM device and will not work on Sprints CDMA network. Same for Verizon. It'll work on AT & T and T Mobile though, and seems to have Verizon's LTE band,if you have good coverage with that.
OPPO sell their phones unsubsidized on their site and Amazon,no carrier agreements. Works great on AT&T strait talk unlimited.

Yup. There's plenty of math that supports an unsubsidized device on Straight Talk being FAR cheaper by the end of your 2-year contract than any subsidized device on AT&T.

In general, an AT&T contract subsidy is usually about $200-300 discount.

The cost premium of an AT&T plan over a Straight Talk one is usually on the order of $25/month

$25/month times 24 months (well, let's just say 18 since that's when most AT&T customers are eligible for early upgrade...): $450

Allanitomwesh

Apr 27, 2012
Nairobi
Yup. There's plenty of math that supports an unsubsidized device on Straight Talk being FAR cheaper by the end of your 2-year contract than any subsidized device on AT&T.

In general, an AT&T contract subsidy is usually about $200-300 discount.

The cost premium of an AT&T plan over a Straight Talk one is usually on the order of $25/month

$25/month times 24 months (well, let's just say 18 since that's when most AT&T customers are eligible for early upgrade...): $450
And f course on straight talk you can upgrade any time you want without charges. ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would confidently say no. They haven't seem to be breaking that much into American market and it would be a big step, but even if they did it probably would be for aGSM carrier first.

sent via tapatalk