One Mini stuck in the bootloader

Search This thread
Jun 25, 2014
I tried to turn on my phone and it goes straight to the bootloader. Its not in a boot loop. but in the bootloader (*** unlocked ***) at the top. Choosing factory reset and recovery only brings me back to the bootloader. Fastboot doesn't recognize the USB. Need help.

Jun 17, 2013
Woodstock
I tried to turn on my phone and it goes straight to the bootloader. Its not in a boot loop. but in the bootloader (*** unlocked ***) at the top. Choosing factory reset and recovery only brings me back to the bootloader. Fastboot doesn't recognize the USB. Need help.

if you don't care about your data, just run the RUU.exe for you device, but make sure you install the drivers from HTC first.

mtbfraser

Feb 27, 2013
Do you have a custom recovery installed? Can you use fastboot?

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Jun 25, 2014
Do you have a custom recovery installed? Can you use fastboot?

fastboot says "fastboot usb" but Adb devices and fastboot devices show nothing. whats happening is that even if i choose to power down in the fastboot menu on the phone, it will boot back up on its own, into the bootloader. I am able to boot to the OS if i am lucky by hard powering off (holding the power button), then letting go of the power button, and at a precise moment pressing the power button.

Zoeriva

Aug 5, 2011
Oosterhout
OnePlus 9
I've had the same problem, what i did was put my pc a few weeks back using recovery points. Then i was able to use fastboot again. After that flash a stock boot.img trough fastboot. My phone started up again.

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Free mobile app

mtbfraser

Feb 27, 2013
Sounds like a pc driver problem, windows 8?

DezBucks

Jan 18, 2014
I was having a similar problem in windows 7 I have a thread that may help you which I can't link to now but scroll down the main page.

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Free mobile app

dobermancg

Feb 27, 2017
Help with htc one mini bootscreen

Hi, please help me if you can. My htc one mini is allways in boot screen, I try everything on the meny but nothinh, always comes back to same screen. Also try with htc pc suite prg, it can't recognize my phone (but I can hear pc sound CLICK, that computer see ot.:confused) Also tried with RUU, everything is ok until the last step. In that final step pc freeze completely. I dont much about this trying with different USB cables. Maybe I do everything wrong.
My phone is in bootload screen, and on top of screen it saying LOCK.
please link me to proper tutorial or tell me what to do step by step because I'm new at this. All I know is how to fix my wife samsung with ODIN. Thanks sorry for my bad English.