constant data issues fed up please help!! , Rogers but with Bell bloat??

Search This thread

Naruto101

Aug 30, 2012
Okay here's the problem. I had cm11 had data issues, such as very weak signals. Switched to another Rom, same problem. So I decided to flash back to stock. Downloaded all the files, on sammobile rwc is listed as Rogers. But it has the bell bloat, and now my signal only says 4g not lte, verified apn settings. Have my brothers s4 and he's got lte

Bibz0r

Nov 12, 2012
Saint-Donat
Okay here's the problem. I had cm11 had data issues, such as very weak signals. Switched to another Rom, same problem. So I decided to flash back to stock. Downloaded all the files, on sammobile rwc is listed as Rogers. But it has the bell bloat, and now my signal only says 4g not lte, verified apn settings. Have my brothers s4 and he's got lte

Hi,

The first thing would be to check your CSC and modem firmware. Use Phone INFO ★Samsung★ app to get all major info about the phone. It is important to know when you are going to flash another stock firmware.

I had issues last week with data and it was caused by bad CSC/modem. Flashed everything back to stock with official firmwares from SamMobile and it fixed my issues. After that, I was able to flash my custom ROM and everything is smooth sailing since then.

Let me know if you require more help.