note 3 odin fail

Search This thread

resurrect

Dec 1, 2008
hi i have problme when i tray to flash with odin h3g itv official firmware i have odin message faile to idden steps and not remember ol version of my note 3 i can't install any firmware need pit file? how i can take if my telephone not start and boot loop every time i try to install recovery and use omega rom but i have some problems not have signal and frequently reboot

kraken77

May 6, 2012
Somewhere in The Earth
hi i have problme when i tray to flash with odin h3g itv official firmware i have odin message faile to idden steps and not remember ol version of my note 3 i can't install any firmware need pit file? how i can take if my telephone not start and boot loop every time i try to install recovery and use omega rom but i have some problems not have signal and frequently reboot

Try restore your efs if you have backup or nandroid backup. If there are none, then you are in big trouble.

1)What firmware are you trying to flash using Odin?
2)Try download and flash the latest stock firmware and flash it.

Last edited:

resurrect

Dec 1, 2008
Try restore your efs if you have backup or nandroid backup. If there are none, then you are in big trouble.

1)What firmware are you trying to flash using Odin?
2)Try download and flash the latest stock firmware and flash it.

now i flashed last itv and go fine but not have signal and telephone on banda base i have unknow and i have frequently reboot