[REQUEST][MOD] Statusbar Brightness Shortcut

Search This thread

aarongillion63

Apr 13, 2014
Grand Rapids MI
aaron.gillion.io
Bundled with Gravitybox. I want this as a separate module, I cannot run Gravitybox on my device (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm on Touchwiz 4.1.2). This is such a basic want, yet I cannot find any leads.
@C3C076 Help?

Thanks to all,

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

aarongillion63

Apr 13, 2014
Grand Rapids MI
aaron.gillion.io
There are two different versions of GravityBox: one for KitKat and one for all Jelly Bean versions. So yeah, you can run it on your device, but you will (obviously) need root and Xposed Framework.

Here's the GravityBox thread:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2316070

Sent from Tapatalk on my GT-I8190 running Novafusion's Carbon 4.4.2

The OP states that Touchwiz is not supported.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

laurorual

Apr 29, 2010
Brazil
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Many features in GravityBox is not supported on TouchWiz, but that doesn't mean that all of them will not work. You could try and see if it works or not on your device.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

laurorual

Apr 29, 2010
Brazil
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Nop. I have used GravityBox on Galaxy S4 and it didn't bootlooped. And even if it happens, you could always go to recovery and disable all modules from xposed

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Abdulrazak_Kh

Oct 20, 2014
Damascus
Reviving this :)

I have TouchWiz phone too , and I would like the brightness statusbar sliding option from GravityBox ,
GB does work on my phone and that option works too , but I don't want any of the other options of GB ,,
the problem with GB is it drains my battery insanely fast , and I have only 1300mAh
Please can someone extract this option into a separate module , or guide me how to do it and I would :)
thanks all