[Completed] help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

JefeEl

Jun 25, 2014
Hi can anybody help me to find the right custom rom for my phone ?

S10 4.5" Capacitive Touch MTK6572 Android 4.2.2
Dual Core 512MB RAM 4GB ROM

ive managed to root my phone but i can't find any thing please help.

PulseDroid

Jan 7, 2012
www.pulsedroid.com
Hello @JefeEl

At the moment there is no custom ROMs for this particular device.

It does however have an MTK processor which is used in other devices, thus it should be able to port another device's custom ROM to yours. See this thread: Mediatek Porting. The OP states that it is possible to port ROMs from MT6582 to MT6572 and you should be able to port MT6572 ROMs from other devices to yours even easier. This Device uses the exact same SoC and should be a good candidate for your first port.

This does require a bit of research and time but is at the moment your only option.

Cheers! :cowboy:

Last edited:
Reactions: JefeEl

JefeEl

Jun 25, 2014
Hello @JefeEl

At the moment there is no custom ROMs for this particular device.

It does however have an MTK processor which is used in other devices, thus it should be able to port another device's custom ROM to yours. See this thread: Mediatek Porting. The OP states that it is possible to port ROMs from MT6582 to MT6572 and you should be able to port MT6572 ROMs from other devices to yours even easier. This Device uses the exact same SoC and should be a good candidate for your first port.

This does require a bit of research and time but is at the moment your only option.

Cheers! :cowboy:

Hi thanx for the fast reply

I tried the second option because the first one is some much i get confussed haha

but it didn't work every thing whent fine but when i reboot my phone it only shows a blurr line in the middle :crying:

i restored it back to the factory settings after that.

maybe you have some ideas what whent wrong or something......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts