[Q]Stuck at Download Mode!

Search This thread

Lacokako

Dec 13, 2010
Tijuana
Hi, yesterday I upgraded my GT540 from 1.6 to 2.1 with Baltic V20D, then i tried another one from that i thought it had Fastboot in it, so i used the KDZ_FW_UPD-en and started flashing that file, but in the middle of the process it gave an error Parm something something and then it closed the program and now im stuck in Download mode. Help? :(
Thanks in advance

Edit: I pulled off the battery then turned it on, and got stuck in a Loop on the LG Logo....

Last edited:

redtrooper x

Dec 16, 2010
try again with the KDZ this time go to device manager and disable the Android modem under modems.

I got the similair problem but im stuck in the android logo i tried reflashing it with more than 200 roms none of them didn't work.

Lacokako

Dec 13, 2010
Tijuana
try again with the KDZ this time go to device manager and disable the Android modem under modems.

I got the similair problem but im stuck in the android logo i tried reflashing it with more than 200 roms none of them didn't work.

My phone isn't getting recognized, so the KDZ tool doesn't work. :(
Tried to in my windows 7 netbook but its the same, it doesn't get recognized in Download mode, while in the LG Loop it does but it disconnects so the process fails.. :(

Edit: After trying a hardreset (Volume up+Home+Search 5 sec.) it gave me a blue screen with:
Display Initialized
USB init ept @ 0x6b000
fastboot_init()
udc_start ()
-- suspended --
Edit2: WOOOT Got it to start flashing with the KDZ Updater, if anyone is stuck at the LG Logo Loop just remove the battery -> Connect the phone without the battery -> and use the updater to flash like always and it should start! :D

Last edited:

redtrooper x

Dec 16, 2010
My phone isn't getting recognized, so the KDZ tool doesn't work. :(
Tried to in my windows 7 netbook but its the same, it doesn't get recognized in Download mode, while in the LG Loop it does but it disconnects so the process fails.. :(

Edit: After trying a hardreset (Volume up+Home+Search 5 sec.) it gave me a blue screen with:
Display Initialized
USB init ept @ 0x6b000
fastboot_init()
udc_start ()
-- suspended --
Edit2: WOOOT Got it to start flashing with the KDZ Updater, if anyone is stuck at the LG Logo Loop just remove the battery -> Connect the phone without the battery -> and use the updater to flash like always and it should start! :D

How comes when i remove the battery and connect the phone with my computer the phone doesn't even boot?

Lacokako

Dec 13, 2010
Tijuana
I put my battery off then connected. I flashed the kdz rom and still not working.. this is very frustrating..

Mkay... maybe...

-Restart your PC
-Connect phone without the Battery simcard and MicroSD Card
-Power on phone
-(Wait for backcover animation on)
-Disable LG Modem in device manager
-Run KDZ in DIAG or CS_Emergency or Emergency
-:( I don't know what else

Top Liked Posts