[Q] Questions on Xperia Z lagged album app and phone stability (HELP!)

Search This thread

marcyeo

Apr 15, 2012
KL
Hi everyone, It is great to be here. Wanna ask some questions on my Xperia Z.

1. I am currently on firmware 10.4.1.B.0.101. Noticed that the album app is very lag compare to when I first bought the phone in March 2013. During that time it was 4.1.2 JB. The more the album app updates itself, the more lag it is. Any way to overcome this?

2. I used Antutu stability test for my Z, the result was my phone most of the time is in unstable condition. Yes it heats up super fast even for normal apps usage for few minutes. around 40-42 degree celcius. Anyway to solve this? Installing custom rom would solve this?

3. I am currently not rooted but I wanna do so soon. Is there any rom which you guys can recommend? I like sony UI but I prefer better performance and stability.

Thanks a lot guys!

X

x102x96x

Hi everyone, It is great to be here. Wanna ask some questions on my Xperia Z.

1. I am currently on firmware 10.4.1.B.0.101. Noticed that the album app is very lag compare to when I first bought the phone in March 2013. During that time it was 4.1.2 JB. The more the album app updates itself, the more lag it is. Any way to overcome this?

2. I used Antutu stability test for my Z, the result was my phone most of the time is in unstable condition. Yes it heats up super fast even for normal apps usage for few minutes. around 40-42 degree celcius. Anyway to solve this? Installing custom rom would solve this?

3. I am currently not rooted but I wanna do so soon. Is there any rom which you guys can recommend? I like sony UI but I prefer better performance and stability.

Thanks a lot guys!

IF u want stability Just install Stable version CyanogenMod
However u can Repair ur phone by PCC
it will wipe ur rom and reinstall fresh ROM and it may solve ur problem with heat and lags
cause thr s heat controller and maybe it s not working properly in ur phone

:good: