[STICKY] Feature Requests and Bugs List - READ RULES - No direct posts here.

Search This thread

beady_uk

Jul 22, 2010
Recently i have been having issues with video going out of sync with audo.

This happens when the screen goes black , i notice this most when watching " how i met your mother" when there is a scene change the screen goes black for 1-2 seconds and when the next scene starts the video is out of sync with audio. To get the video back in sync i have to rewind it a little bit and it corrects itself.

Is there a setting i need to change or something?

I have tried the same video with bsplayer and not had this issue. I have also tred googlig this problem but cant find anything.

Im using HW+ and custom codec. I have tried with and without software audio decoder. This is on a Asus transformer TF701.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

CDB-Man

May 29, 2013
Recently i have been having issues with video going out of sync with audo.

This happens when the screen goes black , i notice this most when watching " how i met your mother" when there is a scene change the screen goes black for 1-2 seconds and when the next scene starts the video is out of sync with audio. To get the video back in sync i have to rewind it a little bit and it corrects itself.

Is there a setting i need to change or something?

I have tried the same video with bsplayer and not had this issue. I have also tred googlig this problem but cant find anything.

Im using HW+ and custom codec. I have tried with and without software audio decoder. This is on a Asus transformer TF701.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks
@beady_uk I would start a new thread on this question with [Bug] in the title; easier to solve the problem in it's own thread.
@L1gh7n1ng @latecode Added.
@jupiter5700 Replied in your thread.

Reactions: beady_uk

sarreq

Aug 31, 2010
Since it's already been requested, I'd like to upvote Matroska Chaptering.

Also, since AndroidTV based on Android L should be out soon, I was wondering if you guys were planning on looking back into getting MX on settops again. I already know the reasons for not doing it on GoogleTV, but the L release should fix that.

CDB-Man

May 29, 2013
Since it's already been requested, I'd like to upvote Matroska Chaptering.

Also, since AndroidTV based on Android L should be out soon, I was wondering if you guys were planning on looking back into getting MX on settops again. I already know the reasons for not doing it on GoogleTV, but the L release should fix that.
Yeah, it's something I brought up with the dev a loooong time ago. I'm looking forward to eventually seeing it done as well!

Though, based on the balance of demand and importance vs the current top 5 high priorities, I'd be hard pressed to move it up from #6 to anything else.

dogvader

Oct 4, 2014
sutitles size

Hi,
I use MXPlayer in my android TV Box (with HD TV) and I would like to have possibility to setup bigger subtitles. Now I have set size to max and I need bigger.
Thank you.

move to new topic

Last edited:

CDB-Man

May 29, 2013
Hi,
I use MXPlayer in my android TV Box (with HD TV) and I would like to have possibility to setup bigger subtitles. Now I have set size to max and I need bigger.
Thank you.
Read the rules on the first post. All feature requests must first be started in their own thread.

Top Liked Posts