Price of stock headphones in India

Search This thread

djranbhir

Sep 7, 2012
Mumbai
does anyone know the price of stock desire x headphones in india and its availiability here???? as i have recently lost it on the road somewhere :(:(:(:(

DanceOff

Feb 20, 2012
New Delhi
There are some earphones similar to this, nearly same but they are in-ear unlike the stock ones which don't fit in ears , they are available here for Rs. 1000 or 20$ or 14 euro !

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda premium

Reactions: djranbhir

djranbhir

Sep 7, 2012
Mumbai
There are some earphones similar to this, nearly same but they are in-ear unlike the stock ones which don't fit in ears , they are available here for Rs. 1000 or 20$ or 14 euro !

damn i liked the stock headphones donno due to crap samsung my liking for in-ear headphones has lost it i searched for stock htc headphones ended up finding stock desire hd headphones for 1.7K but they looked good :cyclops:

djranbhir

Sep 7, 2012
Mumbai
1.7k ? :eek:
Show some sennheiser love instead of that !!

i tried sennheiser hd 201 sound is so low it felt the audio output of my desire x is bogus but now i used a stock sony headphones which came with my tipo the sound is good and clear seemingly just loud but hey do u know how to port audio engines i would like to learn how to do so when we get cm10 i want to port a audio engine from the galaxy mini forum can u PM me a link

Last edited:

ranalakshay36

Dec 2, 2012
Bhiwani
i tried sennheiser hd 201 sound is so low it felt the audio output of my desire x is bogus but now i used a stock sony headphones which came with my tipo the sound is good and clear seemingly just loud but hey do u know how to port audio engines i would like to learn how to do so when we get cm10 i want to port a audio engine from the galaxy mini forum can u PM me a link

Try UrBeats made for HTC devices

They are awesome.

I am Using them from the day I got my Desire X.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

hcdav

Mar 17, 2013
Look up Soundmagic E10 headphones, they're very good but I'm not sure how much they are in India, not expensive from where I am.

mindlesSheep

Sep 13, 2011
Prague
Only warranty service in my country wants whole package in case of replacement, or to pay for missing pieces of hardware which was in the box (had to pay fot usb cable which came with my old desire)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

honestly am not rich to pay 6000 rs for a headphone:p:p:p

Then go for Sony inEar earphones
    They are good too

Sent from my HTC Desire X using XDA Premium HD app