[REF]{BIBLE} Galaxy S 4G (12/25/11) <10:00pm cst>

Search This thread

Sario27

Mar 16, 2011
SLC
Thank you for actually taking the time to keep this updated, and keep it looking clean. Your work is very appreciated

johnlaqua

Jan 23, 2011
Minnesota
heres one thing thats missing....the device drivers for pc, only noticed because im trying to do odin from a different pc and forgot i didnt have anything on this comp.
not flaming....just saying it would be nice ;)

but otherwise...much appreciated for this thread! one of these days im gonna make some time to go through and click that thanks button for the deserving, im getting there ;)

Reactions: golmar88

golmar88

Aug 27, 2010
Tulsa
heres one thing thats missing....the device drivers for pc, only noticed because im trying to do odin from a different pc and forgot i didnt have anything on this comp.
not flaming....just saying it would be nice ;)

but otherwise...much appreciated for this thread! one of these days im gonna make some time to go through and click that thanks button for the deserving, im getting there ;)

Good call.

golmar88

Aug 27, 2010
Tulsa
Sorry for the slow updates. Trying to find a new job (fun fun). I think I caught most everything. Let me know if there's something new I missed.

@de1packers- Is that the chainfire thread you were referring to, or the og one posted by Chainfire?

Top Liked Posts