Please help! Huge Blunder = Phone F*cked!

Search This thread

scooby-snack

Sep 11, 2009
Hello all- I'm in desperate need for some help! When I was attempting to wipe data on my HTC One I accidentally clicked on every single option Ugggh! I'm a moron! Can anyone please let me know how I can flash the phone to get it working again? (The phone is unlocked & S-Off is that helps at all? ) I'm using the latest TWRP but I can't even seem to get to recovery any longer either :(

So much thanks to anyone that can help...I'll be happy to send a donation to whom ever can help me get my phone up and running again as well-

Scoob

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
Hello all- I'm in desperate need for some help! When I was attempting to wipe data on my HTC One I accidentally clicked on every single option Ugggh! I'm a moron! Can anyone please let me know how I can flash the phone to get it working again? (The phone is unlocked & S-Off is that helps at all? ) I'm using the latest TWRP but I can't even seem to get to recovery any longer either :(

So much thanks to anyone that can help...I'll be happy to send a donation to whom ever can help me get my phone up and running again as well-

Scoob

Can you get to fastboot ?

Reactions: scooby-snack

brymaster5000

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2012
New Hampshire
^^^^^^what he said. Check to see if you can get into fastboot. Use the power button and volume option. Once there, see if you can select recovery. I'm not sure if twrp has an adb sideload option, but philz does. If not, mount system, adb push Rom.zip /sdcard/Rom.zip then unmount system. Back out so you can click on the install file on sdcard option and viola...

Sent from my Lunar Ecliptic One.

Reactions: scooby-snack

scooby-snack

Sep 11, 2009
^^^^^^what he said. Check to see if you can get into fastboot. Use the power button and volume option. Once there, see if you can select recovery. I'm not sure if twrp has an adb sideload option, but philz does. If not, mount system, adb push Rom.zip /sdcard/Rom.zip then unmount system. Back out so you can click on the install file on sdcard option and viola...

Yes I should be able to get into Fastboot... Once there how do I go about pushing the Rom to the phone? I know how to mount the phone... just not sure how to push the file to the phone? Really appreciate the help :)

Scoob

carngeX

Jun 30, 2010
Yes I should be able to get into Fastboot... Once there how do I go about pushing the Rom to the phone? I know how to mount the phone... just not sure how to push the file to the phone? Really appreciate the help :)

Scoob

Use the ADB command he mentioned in his post.

Put your ROM file in the same folder as ADB
adb push your_rom_filename.zip /sdcard/

the push command's syntax is
adb push <source path / file> <destination path>

scooby-snack

Sep 11, 2009

TWRP does have sideload feature.. when i try to do the adb sideload command it just comes back saying cant read the file i'm attempting to load.

It also appears that S-Off is now "On"

Am I screwed now that S Off is showing On?

Scoob

ccarr313

Dec 18, 2013
Elyria
www.facebook.com
1.57 - Is that Bad>?

Yes. S-on is bad at 1.57

I don't know what it restricts in your recovery, but you are not going to be able to do any of the easy fixes, like flashing an RUU, I believe it restricts you from flashing your recovery partition through fastboot also......not sure, since I never put my phone back to s-on. Maybe someone more pro than I can help. idk. S-off should stay s-off through pretty much anything I know of, minus sending a terminal command through adb/fastboot to set it to on.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Scoob

Use the ADB command he mentioned in his post.

Put your ROM file in the same folder as ADB
    adb push your_rom_filename.zip /sdcard/

the push command's syntax is
    adb push <source path / file> <destination path>

Scoob

Can you get to fastboot ?

TWRP does have sideload feature.. when i try to do the adb sideload command it just comes back saying cant read the file i'm attempting to load.

It also appears that S-Off is now "On"

Am I screwed now that S Off is showing On?

Scoob
    Maybe...what hboot version?