[INDEX] AT&T/ROGERS One X Resources Compilation Roll-Up (Updated 5/8/14)

Search This thread

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
Only issue I'm having at the moment is this (see screenshots).

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

Ahh crap, wrong one, sorry, how do i delete this????

You can report your own thread and ask mods to delete. Or you can just take advantage of the post to give thanks for my great thread, lol.

Reactions: sixty_oz

sixty_oz

Jul 7, 2011
Glace Bay
Hahaha. Indeed. I wouldn't have found the ROM I'm using right now if it wasn't for your topic. I thought "original" meant the international One X. Now I know that I don't know but I found the ROM.

Sent from my One X using xda premium

nighthawk696969

Jul 2, 2012
Athens
European radio on AT&T (snapdragon S4) HOX ?

Hi, i have an HTC AT&T (snapdragon S4) One X.I bought it from ebay and unlocked it.
I know i shouldn't be on this thread but i wanted to know if i could SAFELY flash an European radio (i live in Greece) from the tegra 3 HOX,and not bricking my AT&T HOX.I am planing on flashing the just the radio.img without the Rils to avoid complications.

Can a person who has done this or a DEV answer to me ?
Responsibly please, i can't afford bricking it.

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi, i have an HTC AT&T (snapdragon S4) One X.I bought it from ebay and unlocked it.
I know i shouldn't be on this thread but i wanted to know if i could SAFELY flash an European radio (i live in Greece) from the tegra 3 HOX,and not bricking my AT&T HOX.I am planing on flashing the just the radio.img without the Rils to avoid complications.

Wrong thread buddy. Plus you've already posted the fans question in the Radio thread.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

Reactions: bigbuckin

redpoint73

Oct 24, 2007

That's probably a surefire way to brick your phone. The radio hardware is on the Snapdragon or Tegra SoC (totally different hardware). So I don't think there is any way in hell that flashing the Tegra radio on a Snapdragon One X is going to work, and will probably have catastrophic results. Flashing radios is one of the riskier things to do. I would stay far away from doing things like flashing radios meant for another hardware.

It makes no difference that you are on Greece and using the AT&T radio. They are not really country specific. I used radios meant for European carriers on my old Desire Z (Canada Bell branded, and used in the US) and got good reception. Pretty sure I've tried the Asia radios on the One X also. Play around with the latest radios for our version (not the Tegra3), if you are having reception or battery issues. Otherwise, don't mess with the radio.

mazubo

Jun 24, 2011
OnePlus 8
Hi there,
I have a rogers wireless version hox, and had cwm touch recovery on it until I installed twrp. I had downloaded Scotts clean ROM, installed twrp via goo, however was unable to flash .zip. it said "failed."
I did a backup via clockwork mod prior to installing twrp.

Now when trying to restore the hox after the factory reset via twrp (I cannot find my cwm backup), the file is non existent..

What do I do?
1 Download a custom ROM again? I want Scotts clean ROM...
2 adb push the ROM from PC to phone
3 profit?

I've seen RUU. what does this mean?

Thanks for any help. If there are any tips tricks I would definitely appreciate it and thanks will be given!

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi there,
I have a rogers wireless version hox, and had cwm touch recovery on it until I installed twrp. I had downloaded Scotts clean ROM, installed twrp via goo, however was unable to flash .zip. it said "failed."
I did a backup via clockwork mod prior to installing twrp.

Now when trying to restore the hox after the factory reset via twrp (I cannot find my cwm backup), the file is non existent..

What do I do?
1 Download a custom ROM again? I want Scotts clean ROM...
2 adb push the ROM from PC to phone
3 profit?

I've seen RUU. what does this mean?

Thanks for any help. If there are any tips tricks I would definitely appreciate it and thanks will be given!

I don't think CWM backups are compatible with TWRP, and vice versa. So that might be why you can't find your backup. I may be wrong about that though.

The reason your ROM didn't install is probably because the zip file was corrupted during download. Did you check the md5 after you downloaded it? Try downloading again, and you'll have to push it I guess.

By the way, this thread is not for asking questions in, it's an index only, that's stated in the first post or two. Make sure you post in the right place next time :)

Reactions: mazubo

mazubo

Jun 24, 2011
OnePlus 8
I don't think CWM backups are compatible with TWRP, and vice versa. So that might be why you can't find your backup. I may be wrong about that though.

The reason your ROM didn't install is probably because the zip file was corrupted during download. Did you check the md5 after you downloaded it? Try downloading again, and you'll have to push it I guess.

By the way, this thread is not for asking questions in, it's an index only, that's stated in the first post or two. Make sure you post in the right place next time :)

My bad. Thanks for your advice and sorry about the off topic q. I am now trying to DL the file via PC, in twrp have SD mounted, then push....

redpoint73

Oct 24, 2007
Added the following to the OP:

This is an index, not a general technical support thread. Please do not ask questions about rooting, ROMs, etc. here. This is not the appropriate place for such questions, and you will have minimal exposure and response to your question by posting it here. There is an entire Q&A subforum for asking questions and getting assistance: http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1572

lizhongzhi000

Oct 24, 2012
st louis
this is the whole process that it showed.

[*][*] X-Factor: HTC One X Root Exploit (Windows version)[*] by Dan Rosenberg (@djrbliss)[*][*] Greets/thanks to Michael Coppola[*][*] Before continuing, ensure USB debugging is enabled, that you[*] have the latest HTC drivers installed, and that your phone[*] is connected via USB.[*][*] WARNING: this will overwrite your CID, and potentially void[*] your warranty. I am not responsible for the repurcussions[*] of this or any other damage this exploit may cause.[*][*] Press enter to exploit your phone...
Press any key to continue . . .[*][*] Waiting for device...
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *[*] Device found.
[+] Restoring first backup...
[+] Please authorize the backup on your phone, and
[+] press enter when the backup restore has completed.
Press any key to continue . . .
[+] Restoring second backup...
2100 KB/s (64526 bytes in 0.030s)
[-] Failed.

[+] Rebooting into bootloader mode...
[+] Press enter once the device has finished booting into bootloader mode.
[+] Getting CID:
... INFOcid: CWS__001
OKAY
[+] If your CID is not "11111111", the exploit has failed, and you should close
this window.

[+] Otherwise, press enter to retrieve your unlock token.

the CID didn't change,,,
is someone have the same problem?
how can i do with that
thank you

thechilipepper

Feb 19, 2011
As has been stated previously, this is not a technical support thread. Please refer to the respective posts for additional help. If you return to the first page of this post, you will find a newer tool that claims to do it all for you. If it doesn't work, I suggest you combine through the other comments there or post your own question in the respective thread.

Reactions: redpoint73

Kole_Ackerson

Feb 27, 2012
Minden, NV

[*]
[*] X-Factor: HTC One X Root Exploit (Windows version)
[*] by Dan Rosenberg (@djrbliss)
[*]
[*] Greets/thanks to Michael Coppola
[*]
[*] Before continuing, ensure USB debugging is enabled, that you
[*] have the latest HTC drivers installed, and that your phone
[*] is connected via USB.
[*]
[*] WARNING: this will overwrite your CID, and potentially void
[*] your warranty. I am not responsible for the repurcussions
[*] of this or any other damage this exploit may cause.
[*]
[*] Press enter to exploit your phone...
[*]
[*] Waiting for device...
* daemon started successfully *
[*] Device found.
[-] Failed.

[+] Getting CID:
OKAY
this window.

the CID didn't change,,,
how can i do with that
thank you

Happened to me also dude. You have to hit restore on your phone on the first backup, hit enter and do it again for the second. Haha that's the part that got me

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

redpoint73

Oct 24, 2007

[*][*] X-Factor: HTC One X Root Exploit (Windows version)[*] by Dan Rosenberg (@djrbliss)[*][*] Greets/thanks to Michael Coppola[*][*] Before continuing, ensure USB debugging is enabled, that you[*] have the latest HTC drivers installed, and that your phone[*] is connected via USB.[*][*] WARNING: this will overwrite your CID, and potentially void[*] your warranty. I am not responsible for the repurcussions[*] of this or any other damage this exploit may cause.[*][*] Press enter to exploit your phone...
Press any key to continue . . .[*][*] Waiting for device...
* daemon started successfully *[*] Device found.
[-] Failed.

[+] Getting CID:
OKAY
this window.

the CID didn't change,,,
how can i do with that
thank you

You ignored the obvious boldfaced statement in the top post:

Also, this is an index, not a general technical support thread. Please do not ask questions about rooting, ROMs, etc. here. This is not the appropriate place for such questions, and you will have minimal exposure and response to your question by posting it here. There is an entire Q&A subforum for asking questions and getting assistance: http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1572

You also already started a thread on this exact topic, and were getting extensive help there. This isn't the right place to ask such questions, and cross-posting (posting the same question in multiple places) is not allowed on XDA.

Last edited:

hebetude

Feb 16, 2010
The root seems to have failed, but now Google Play says I'm using an HTC One X and installs to ATT HTC One X don't do anything...

Top Liked Posts