Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jpeps3

Apr 5, 2011
Might need a fall battery Cycle ?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda v3 to v1.0 ca eastbay premium

guptaavi

Jun 19, 2011
I am trying to flash this ROM in TWRP and I keep getting "Failed". I completely wiped my old ROM, did a Factory reset. The file I downloaded was BeastMode_Elite_V1.0.zip from http://goo.im/devs/teshxx/T889/BeastMode_Elite_V1.0.zip and my MD5 checksum was 3d7f3f2a7de9f4e918c73fbf17973c15. I double-checked the MD5 of the downloaded file and it is correct.

EDIT: I just checked whether I can open the downloaded zip file using WinZip and I cannot. It seems the uploaded file is corrupted.

EDIT: The first link in the downloads V1: http://www.4shared.com/zip/4lVv574s/...lite_V10.html? seems to be OK.

Last edited:

john.2011

Jul 3, 2012
yes same to me fail installation

yes same to me fail installation

I am trying to flash this ROM in TWRP and I keep getting "Failed". I completely wiped my old ROM, did a Factory reset. The file I downloaded was BeastMode_Elite_V1.0.zip from http://goo.im/devs/teshxx/T889/BeastMode_Elite_V1.0.zip and my MD5 checksum was 3d7f3f2a7de9f4e918c73fbf17973c15. I double-checked the MD5 of the downloaded file and it is correct.

EDIT: I just checked whether I can open the downloaded zip file using WinZip and I cannot. It seems the uploaded file is corrupted.

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
Try the first link in the download V1: http://www.4shared.com/zip/4lVv574s/...lite_V10.html?

Seems to be OK.

checking the link....

EDIT: Link is fixed.

http://tinyw.in/rT43
qrcode

Last edited:
Reactions: sluggersix

NeoAndroid

Jun 8, 2010
Chandler
No special instructions. Stock I was getting 12000+ on Antutu. Jedi X Final I was getting 14600+ and 11200 with this ROM. Butt dyno tells me this is about as fast as Jedi X. All ROMS running at 1.6 Ghz. Battery life is too early to tell but I'm averaging 4 hours screen on time and about 17 hours of medium use with the other ROMS.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

brashmadcap

May 22, 2010
Texas
GPU acceleration*means rendering with software that takes advantage of the processing power of your GPU as an added resource to speed up some operations. GPU acceleration does not mean settling for a reduced-quality rendering. It means only that a GPU is one of the processors used in computing pixel values for a full-quality software rendering. GPU acceleration requires a GPU, but makes selective use of it only for certain types of calculation.

Please cite where you plagiarized this from: http://digital-lighting.150m.com/ch09lev1sec7.html

Also, maybe provide the CORRECT unambiguous answer as it pertains to Android, not this broad, not-really-applicable-here context.

Reactions: DJ ELITE and xak944

jpeps3

Apr 5, 2011
Any good mv seting
Try to set it 1000 mv it stops. ???

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda v1.0
Eastbay ca premium

VIIRU§

Jul 15, 2012
Newark
Reactions: sluggersix

tinmar6

Nov 1, 2010
battery drain

Hey sorry battery drain very fast with this rom I try it for one hour and my battery drop like 25%

Reactions: DJ ELITE

twolfekc

Aug 24, 2011
Kansas City
Yeah, the one in the settings. Looked through the thread and if I remember, you said to use that one

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm starting this rom over from scratch and re naming it. I Didn't know this was the name of another developers rom. I'm gonna use a new base.
    Working on the new rom now and I'll be reusing this thread. I figured out what cause the battery drain and this rom wont include it.

Initial Release:

*Base N7105
    *Custom VIIRUS Rom Boot Animation
    *Insanely Fast
    *Incredibly Smooth
    *2D GPU Rendering
    *Completely Optimized
    *Multitasking Window
    *GPU UI Rendering
    *BusyBox
    *Ram Optimizations
    *Improved Virtual Memory Management
    *init.d support
    *Zip-align On Boot
    *De-oxded
    *sysro/sysrw commands support
    *OpenVPN Support
    *Adobe Flash Player Support for JB
    *Data App Support
    *Custom Boot animation Support (data/local)
    *Bravia Engine Completely Enabled (All Files)
    *XLoud Sound
    *GPS Lock
    *Bash (Command Support)
    *Zero Lag
    *Build.prop Tweaks
    *Network Tweaks
    *Battery Tweaks
    *Debloated
    *4Way Reboot
    *15 Toggle Mod
    *Circle Battery Mod
    *Deep Sleep Tweaks
    *Mobile Hotspot
    *All apps updated

Broken: WiFI Calling.

Remember the thanks button...

Thanks For The Support
    sluggersix $60 (Donation)

Credits to
    prepaidguy9081 (Fixing my boot and down animation)
    cmenard (Base)
    aminalmo (Tester/Co developer)
    Chainfire(Root)
    Google (Android)
    LINUX (KERNEL)
    Sony (Bravia Engine)
    XDA Creators, Administrator & Mods
    Guys, enough with the condescending and pointless posts. The next person that posts crap that is unrelated to this rom will be both deleted and infracted. This is being looked into now.
    I did thank u guys... xml edits are simple too... somethings like 15 toggles i just included from the flashable however things thing quarcore rendering and bravia is not as simple as copying a flashable. Also they might be flashables for those too there is no one sice fits all for cpu/gpu rendering. Also I have yet to see a flashable contain all the files needed for bravia. I spent weeks reverse engineering sony file for Bravia engine. thats how I knew Jedi master don't have it working as advertised. thats how i know its still not working cause i rechecked. Not bashing his work I'm Just saying. so to answer u yes I do use flashables if the work and are available. (No need to edit framework files if some one already did it. And yes I do a lot small/xml editing myself.

Hey you know id really appreciate you not tell mistruths about my work in your thread. It is just rude and uncalled for. I dont address your work in my threads. If you have such a need to look superior then go pretend elsewhere. Ive said my peace. Carry on

from my Galaxy Note 2!!!
    》Jedi Roms 《
    Thread closedq

Until I'm told otherwise, this thread is closed.