[ROMeOS²][WM6.1][NLD][41009|KLAAR!] v1.95.1 (21042.1.6.1) | RAnDIUM | DANK JE WEL

Search This thread

monx®

Jan 3, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Red Magic 6S Pro
FIRST OF ALL, THANKS TO ALL XDA-DEVELOPERS MEMBERS & ALL SPONSORS

thisgood.gif

ROMeOS² TOP SPONSORS
«sesuk1(x4)«Tamsy(x3)«Johanromijn(x4)«FabioPRO«ecltech(x2«)«Scann69(x2«)«DimitrisC«josh«derylmccarty(x2)«bauerpavel«
«W0T(x2)«TehPenguin(x2)«mcmexican«Xtreme XL«jwaits01«mr_boombastick0«mataempat(x2)«victoradjei«iammaz«gloom«
«mikem73«jianyu«tech@nmbr6«intothevoid«Venelar«zend«hans(x2)«DeepThought(x2)«jlui16888«5c0rP1O«
«dreamcryer«Angus Benson-Blair«as0r«aschwin«woutf«fireweed«RCGodward«borisku«josef.koci(x3)«Loco5150(x3)«
«Benn Laurence«obe1e«sim.On«Alexk1f«thimiost«PBroberg«dkrobotham«moacreno«emmfan«rolf.jordi«
«lorthios.julien«thefa«JOat«smart0mart«diego.zarpellon«fmalet«rob.chartier«marios96«benmuliono88«truckermartin«
«letters«jentech«dougalhome«leonk70«martin@ettl-johann«gilles«pinkpanth3r«M.Heuperman2«GenghisZ«neil_swann80«
«fstefan.repecky«Warjowski«hompie«Gnurf«rainer«warenbe«didrik.bernsten«Limppu29«kensei«r3v34l«
«GreenSaints(x2)«krysha«Rainer«skyfox99«nick@cherrytree«lennart_1337«digifreak«drwallas«sifu_fab«euphoria47«philip.pham«
«ricrellim«patience88«beeblebrox«harrisemiliou«fredvillanova«pawel.koyfman«herman@transkettwig«SpeziesTR«juwenio«kwill(«)«
«mickbridges71«Upquark«nyhoops«alaiwy«giorgionicolanti«panworks«sahil«robert.feiertag«e.ruis«wlaw«
«lsoto«Aristos«vv.shin.vv« («) : sponsors since ROMeOS¹

FTP HOSTING SPONSORS
«Jannaa«afterburn«xhypnotik«felosis«JFlitt«gloom«d0ugie«Taskman«ChaosR«

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

v1951_nld.jpg

PLS SUPPORT XDA-DEVELOPERS.COM IF U LIKE THIS ROM OR PLS CLICK HERE IF U WISH TO BUY ME A CUP OF COFFEE / A TIN OF ROOT-BEER :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: zerocool99

monx®

Jan 3, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Red Magic 6S Pro
THE CORE VERSION IS SAME LIKE ENGLISH ROM = v1.95.X WHERE X REPRESENT THE LATEST RELEASE FOR RESPECTIVE LANGUAGE EDITION
[v1.95.1] Full features HERE | This ROM does not contains WWE bugs (may vary)

[EXTENDED CABS]
This cabs have been re-packed nicely to suit this ROM.

NLD_ADOBEREADERLE____________v2_5_103401_01.CAB
NLD_BUBBLE_BREAKER_GAMES.CAB
NLD_CYBERON_VOICE_SPEED_DIAL_v1_2_B080617_0.CAB | Automatically assign to Long Press Send key.
NLD_GOOGLE_MAPS______________v2_2_0_19.CAB
NLD_HTC_MP3_TRIMMER__________v1_1_18163629_1.CAB
NLD_HTC_TASK_MANAGER_________v2_1_34563_3R.CAB | Included in ROM
NLD_HTC_ZIP__________________v1_21_18171328_1.CAB
NLD_ILLIUM_SOFTWARE_RSS_HUB__v2_1_1_1066_R3.CAB
NLD_JETCET5_PPC______________v5_0_904_4_WITHPICTBR IDGE.CAB

<CURRENT AVAILABLE CABS> | will be updated for more apps soon

[BUGS/QUICKFIX]
- Some apps still not translated. (InCall Recorder, Open Dialog Changer, Force Hi-Res)

Last edited by a moderator:

Xtreme XL

Sep 8, 2007
Almere
wow! thank you very much! (or Dankjewel in Dutch:p)

I've been waiting for a nice custom NLD rom for so long:D
pleaaaaaaase upload this rom today.... (have to work all day tomorrow)
Can't wait to flash your rom!

tinuz97

May 26, 2008
OnePlus 5
If i am lucky i will receive the pro this week (vodafone model)
I will let u know if it worked for me,thx fot dutch language! :)

12aon

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 24, 2008
Hey your fast man, always ahead of schedule it seems, so here is a mirror, later

B0MBACI

Mar 27, 2006
Great work hang.tuah it works great.

I only would like to change videogesprek (video dialing) to contacts if this is possible. Because now is very hard to find the contact you want to dial.

Als is it possible to change the boot logo after flashing with your rom, I still see the T-mobile logo if I restart the device.

Keep up the good work !

Last edited:

monx®

Jan 3, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Red Magic 6S Pro
U r most welcome mate.
The functions is in phonecanvas itself. U hv to modified phcanrc.dll to do that. The T-Mobile logo is splash screen which u hv to flash a splash *.nbh file seperately :)

Task manager u can find in post #2 for Dutch version ;)

EDIT: And u can use smartdialing alike function to find ur contact.

Last edited:

joeltje

Aug 31, 2007
Vught
i'll second that. though I run the dcs rom, I'm more then happy with any translating needed!!

koenketelaar

Sep 21, 2007
't Gooi
Good work hang tuah this rom is far more faster than the original!!!!

I have only one question, the default ringtones of the original rom are gone.
Can someboy post de default ringtones (The alarms, ..) for the Touch pro??

Thanks you!!

Simon2

Dec 14, 2005
Thank you, great work hang.tuah! Will test the rom tomorrow.

The only thing i'd like to mod, are the icons from programs and settings.
Is there a way to get the default icons back?

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FIRST OF ALL, THANKS TO ALL XDA-DEVELOPERS MEMBERS & ALL SPONSORS

thisgood.gif

ROMeOS² TOP SPONSORS
    «sesuk1(x4)«Tamsy(x3)«Johanromijn(x4)«FabioPRO«ecltech(x2«)«Scann69(x2«)«DimitrisC«josh«derylmccarty(x2)«bauerpavel«
    «W0T(x2)«TehPenguin(x2)«mcmexican«Xtreme XL«jwaits01«mr_boombastick0«mataempat(x2)«victoradjei«iammaz«gloom«
    «mikem73«jianyu«tech@nmbr6«intothevoid«Venelar«zend«hans(x2)«DeepThought(x2)«jlui16888«5c0rP1O«
    «dreamcryer«Angus Benson-Blair«as0r«aschwin«woutf«fireweed«RCGodward«borisku«josef.koci(x3)«Loco5150(x3)«
    «Benn Laurence«obe1e«sim.On«Alexk1f«thimiost«PBroberg«dkrobotham«moacreno«emmfan«rolf.jordi«
    «lorthios.julien«thefa«JOat«smart0mart«diego.zarpellon«fmalet«rob.chartier«marios96«benmuliono88«truckermartin«
    «letters«jentech«dougalhome«leonk70«martin@ettl-johann«gilles«pinkpanth3r«M.Heuperman2«GenghisZ«neil_swann80«
    «fstefan.repecky«Warjowski«hompie«Gnurf«rainer«warenbe«didrik.bernsten«Limppu29«kensei«r3v34l«
    «GreenSaints(x2)«krysha«Rainer«skyfox99«nick@cherrytree«lennart_1337«digifreak«drwallas«sifu_fab«euphoria47«philip.pham«
    «ricrellim«patience88«beeblebrox«harrisemiliou«fredvillanova«pawel.koyfman«herman@transkettwig«SpeziesTR«juwenio«kwill(«)«
    «mickbridges71«Upquark«nyhoops«alaiwy«giorgionicolanti«panworks«sahil«robert.feiertag«e.ruis«wlaw«
    «lsoto«Aristos«vv.shin.vv« («) : sponsors since ROMeOS¹

FTP HOSTING SPONSORS
    «Jannaa«afterburn«xhypnotik«felosis«JFlitt«gloom«d0ugie«Taskman«ChaosR«

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

v1951_nld.jpg

PLS SUPPORT XDA-DEVELOPERS.COM IF U LIKE THIS ROM OR PLS CLICK HERE IF U WISH TO BUY ME A CUP OF COFFEE / A TIN OF ROOT-BEER :eek:
    OWjah bTW i think your install went good:

What you must do is do the things i mentioned above. After that the pc will say congratz and the you must pull your cable out. Your HTC will start up again and just let him start up approx 5 minutes since it is first ''use'' of the phone.

So the answer is be patient. the phone makes a ''first start'' after you install the rom. So now problem when TP sticks at voda screen.

Good luck

Thanks,
    you were right, I was to impatient ;-) I didn’t measured the time it took for the Vodafone screen to disappear but it could well have been five minutes…. Feels like forever… Anyway everything works now. I Installed radio 20M1 and rom 1.70.1 NLD. Seems to be working fine.

My first impressions,
    o takes TomTom about two minutes to get a GPS fix. So I can’t see a improvement there
    o Power consumption seems improved
    o Feels more responsive
    o Seems to be working faster

So far I’m very pleased. Thanks Hang.tuah

There’s still one thing that’s bugging me, not just for this rom but in general. When I use my thumb to scroll thru a list, say the application list or contact list, often instead of scrolling further after the first or second “thumb scroll” the application or contact will be started / opened, instead of scrolling further. Ie, the second or third etc time you put down your thumb it is interpreted as: open this app or contact, instead of “scroll on”. I’ve been playing around with the reg values for the pressure threshold etc, advanced config etc… But I cant seem to get it to work properly. I’m not in construction and I don’t have hands like Mike Tyson so the problem lies elsewhere.