Thin green line above notification bar?

Search This thread

miggym

Jan 13, 2014
There's a small thin green line between the notification bar and where the screen ends. It starts at the top left corner, ends about an inch or so to the right. I'm sure it's not a hardware problem because the position of the green line depends on the orientation of the phone. What could be causing it? It doesn't show up in screenshots.

edit: there doesn't seem to be anything downloading either, so i don't think it's a progress bar. Tried rebooting.

Last edited:

meawww

Dec 2, 2013
Rome
There's a small thin green line between the notification bar and where the screen ends. It starts at the top left corner, ends about an inch or so to the right. I'm sure it's not a hardware problem because the position of the green line depends on the orientation of the phone. What could be causing it? It doesn't show up in screenshots.

edit: there doesn't seem to be anything downloading either, so i don't think it's a progress bar. Tried rebooting.

Using custom rom? if so it might be the battery bar

Reactions: miggym

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Using custom rom? if so it might be the battery bar