(ROMWIP) Ava-FroyoHD ALPHA TESTERS ONLY

Search This thread

LegacyKill3r

Jun 23, 2009
Providence, RI
AVA you are a beast this is the first time in many tries I manage to actually flash this rom... I got pass set up but I can’t connect to Data or network yet... I have faith that you will be the one to get this beauty fully functional... thanks and once u have the real deal out I will def donate a good amount for your time and effort...........many thanks

Last edited:

evilecho

Dec 30, 2005
I have SD access working. I don't know how its working but i have access through file manager and locations

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL
Moto G Power (2021)
Force Close at end of wizard. Home screen empty. No applications menu. Power button, reset, recovery etc, which ever you chose reboots the phone to the HTC screen. No Keyboard.

Tried twice, wiped data cache, same result. Using Amon Ra 1.8.0 recovery.

-CC

Last edited:

eman3316@optonline.net

Jun 23, 2007
Now now....we don't want a slow Evo ROM lol

Since when did NRZ ever create anything slow? Usually his roms chews up a battery because it's so fast. lol

BTP: I still can't get thru setup.

LOL.....I just know he is usually the one who jumps on the newest stuff. Whether it was the fastest or slowest, he got things working!

Suprise we don't have others like that here who go for the cutting edge. Glad to see at least 2 people working on this now.

For the keyboard issue. Something to try out maybe.....What if you downloaded a keyboard, like the AOSP one in Viruses thread and flashed through recovery. Maybe that keyboard would then work? Just throwing some idea's out there.

Not ready to actually try this one yet myself as I need a nice stable phone for now.....But I am watching closely. Actually signed up for a twitter account just so I can get the latest updates from Ava........And my current Rom developer, Myn.

danon.brown

Apr 21, 2010
Austin, TX
www.facebook.com
Google Pixel 7a
anyone tried replacing the com.htc.android.htcsetupwizard from another rom IE: fresh to this after its flashed since this is this causing the FC..

Attachments

• htc.jpg
    htc.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 189