Moonshine S-OFF for HTC First

Search This thread

SneakyGuyDavid

Jan 28, 2013
Providence, RI
Moonshine isnt working for me, it keeps saying adb failure, after Test 2. i know my drivers are good and HTC sync isnt installed just the drivers

Edit: tried on 3 different computers and 4 different OS's , windows 8, x2 windows 7, and Ubuntu 13.10 , they all give ADB Failure after booting from bootloader/fastboot

EDIT: Probelm solved ! i stayed up on the Moonshine IRC and i got the help i needed

Last edited:

xtreme2020

Mar 4, 2013
Downgrade from 1.08.502.4 to 1.08.502.1

Does anyone have the procedure how to downgrade from 502.4 to 502.1 ? Im (stock) rooted and unlocked and i need to gain s-off.

Last edited:

xtreme2020

Mar 4, 2013
When i tried i received ruu stop working.

FIXED RUU STOP WORKING BY closing HTC SYNC MANAGER THAT WAS RUNNING.

Last edited:

jianC

Sep 3, 2013
Sorry for the bump, but the download links aren't working.

EDIT: nevermind, it worked after disabling adblock..
EDIT 2: Donated. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Moonshine is now available for the HTC First.

http://moonshine.io/

For support please go to our IRC support channel #moonshiners on the freenode network.
    Confirmed working. I was the guinea pig :)

This also causes system write protection to be disabled.
    Will this work on JMZ's Sense ROM, since it's stock-based? Also, does this wipe the phone like what happens when you unlock the bootloader?

EDIT:
    Never mind! Answered my own question by being over-excited and impatient. Yes, it'll work on JMZ's Sense ROM, and no, it doesn't wipe anything.
    I noticed that the zip says 1.08 and I never did the update. Will this work if I'm still running on 1.05 or do I need to find a way to get the 1.08 update first?

They say it's not supported, it seems like the previous poster had luck using a different ROM but I would do the update just incase, I believe you want to have the proper version of Hboot and other things like that for this to work properly... Better safe than sorry
    Removes system write protection? So I can delete system/app files?

Yes

Sent from my HTC first using xda premium