[Q] Best ROM for Using HD2 as Media Device

Search This thread

emachines771

Nov 7, 2008
As the title says, I am looking for a minimal ROM that runs smoothly so I can plug into my speakers and use Google Music with. I currently have NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.3 installed. It works well, just can't seem to find anything related to what I want.

Thanks in advance.

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Hi ...

As the title says, I am looking for a minimal ROM that runs smoothly so I can plug into my speakers and use Google Music with. I currently have NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1.3 installed. It works well, just can't seem to find anything related to what I want.

Thanks in advance.

Hi There My Friend ... As I Know This Is The Best Rom For Music And Speakers ... But If You Want An Smooth One I Can Recommend You This ... It's The Best Of The Rest Also Because Of The DHD BuildI Supports Many New Games ... :laugh:

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Reactions: emachines771

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Hi ...

Please post your feedback on both the roms. I am looking for one that can play HD games. So far, I have tried jelly roms and they are quite disappointing....
Hi There My Friend ... If your looking for ROM To Play HD Games I Recommend You The Andro Plus (+) ROM ... Which Is The Best ... ( I ran Modern Combat 3 - Gangstar 2 - NOVA 2 - NFS MostWanted On It With No Problem ... )

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Hi ...

I do this on ICS 4.0.4 and running N.O.V.A 3 + Most + MC3
Sure ... I Know that ICS 4.0.4 Of EVO 4G and etc Is Also Good ... But How Is The Battery Use In That ? ( 5 Days Is Mine ) ... But How Is The RAM On It ? ( 260 - 290 For Me ) ... But How Many Apps You Can Run At The Same Time ? ( 3 HD Games At The Same Time For Me in spite of having the sense system apps ) ... If Your ROM Is Better I Would Be Glad To Know About It ... Thanks ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Sure ... I Know that ICS 4.0.4 Of EVO 4G and etc Is Also Good ... But How Is The Battery Use In That ? ( 5 Days Is Mine ) ... But How Is The RAM On It ? ( 260 - 290 For Me ) ... But How Many Apps You Can Run At The Same Time ? ( 3 HD Games At The Same Time For Me in spite of having the sense system apps ) ... If Your ROM Is Better I Would Be Glad To Know About It ... Thanks ...

I try 15 roms and I am on this rom from almost a year and I don't even think to flash a new one. HD2 have his limits and always update to the newest rom is not a best choice. BTW is not the EVO ICS.

About battery, look here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2611064

It not bother me how many application or games I run in the same time because I don't need that, what I need is run everything on 1 rom and mine do that. I got 5 desktop windows with Next Launcher + 6 widgets + 3D flip Clock which looks like sense.

Ram depend of the setting you use and how many widgets you use and which launcher, so it can't be calculate like this just saying 260-290, if I don't use anything I got even less but now I got 100mb left and some up and down. Anyway Android will manage the ram when needed.

:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-24-18-12-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-01-24-18-12-16.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 25

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
gooood

I try 15 roms and I am on this rom from almost a year and I don't even think to flash a new one. HD2 have his limits and always update to the newest rom is not a best choice. BTW is not the EVO ICS.

About battery, look here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2611064

It not bother me how many application or games I run in the same time because I don't need that, what I need is run everything on 1 rom and mine do that. I got 5 desktop windows with Next Launcher + 6 widgets + 3D flip Clock which looks like sense.

Ram depend of the setting you use and how many widgets you use and which launcher, so it can't be calculate like this just saying 260-290, if I don't use anything I got even less but now I got 100mb left and some up and down. Anyway Android will manage the ram when needed.

:)
Glad To Hear That ... Sounds Great ... But Isn't The ROM The One Ported From Nexus ? ( I Think I Saw Such Battery Life On An ICS ROM ) ... Does The ROM Run Gangstar Vegas - GTA 4 ? ... If Yes The I Would Be Glad To Give It A Try ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Last edited:

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Glad To Hear That ... Sounds Great ... But Isn't The ROM The One Ported From Nexus ? ( I Think I Saw Such Battery Life On An ICS ROM ) ... Does The ROM Run Gangstar Vegas - GTA 4 ? ... If Yes The I Would Be Glad To Give It A Try ... ]

Do you think the Hardware of HD2 is meant to run such a Games? Maybe you have GTA4 running on your Rom then stick with that one but I really doubt.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

I run Gangstar Rio - City of Saints

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
OH No ...

Do you think the Hardware of HD2 is meant to run such a Games? Maybe you have GTA4 running on your Rom then stick with that one but I really doubt.
No My Friend ... Of Course Not ... They Need A High Hardware ... But Through Chainfire some Problems Solve ... You Know ? I'm A Games Freak Just Wanted To Know If They RUN Then Change The ROM To Have Fun ... Just This ... :laugh: ... Sorry For Not Saying My Questions Clear ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
No My Friend ... Of Course Not ... They Need A High Hardware ... But Through Chainfire some Problems Solve ... You Know ? I'm A Games Freak Just Wanted To Know If They RUN Then Change The ROM To Have Fun ... Just This ... :laugh: ... Sorry For Not Saying My Questions Clear ...

Haaa, OOK then. Remember just one thing, Chainfire have to be used on 2.3.7 GB only, it is not compatible with ICS or JB and if you try, you will kill your android, I already did. :D

Reactions: hitman1376

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi ...

Thanks in advance.

Hi There My Friend ... As I Know This Is The Best Rom For Music And Speakers ... But If You Want An Smooth One I Can Recommend You This ... It's The Best Of The Rest Also Because Of The DHD BuildI Supports Many New Games ... :laugh:

With Best Wishes
    Hitman1376​

Haaa, OOK then. Remember just one thing, Chainfire have to be used on 2.3.7 GB only, it is not compatible with ICS or JB and if you try, you will kill your android, I already did. :D