Is there a custom ROM which has HDMI working?

Search This thread

woody1

May 2, 2010
Atlanta
Your eyes have problem ???

It's NOT an Adapter !!! It's an CABLE !!! AM I RIGHT ???
It's Male micro USB to Male HDMI . If it is an ADAPTER, then, extra additional USB CABLE IS needed !, RIGHT ?

ALSO, I admitted that I missed saying that it's slimport port to HDMI, but I didn't SAY IT ISN'T !!!!

My language have problem or yours ??? Please read every sentence !!!

Any device with Slimport is an adapter by definition. The difference between an adapter and a cable is that an adapter has electronics and a cable doesn't. Doesn't matter what it looks like, a Slimport always is an adapter.

CuraeL

Dec 6, 2010
Copenhagen
Your eyes have problem ???

It's NOT an Adapter !!! It's an CABLE !!! AM I RIGHT ???
It's Male micro USB to Male HDMI . If it is an ADAPTER, then, extra additional USB CABLE IS needed !, RIGHT ?

ALSO, I admitted that I missed saying that it's slimport port to HDMI, but I didn't SAY IT ISN'T !!!!

My language have problem or yours ??? Please read every sentence !!!

Carm yourself. We're not hostile on XDA.

Hibble

Dec 14, 2012
I've just flashed the CM11 nightly (cm-11-20140122-NIGHTLY-v500.zip)

I did nothing special, and actually, I can't find any settings related to the Slimport to HDMI.

Just plugin the Cable and wait ! Have a look at the video here, sorry for the poor quality.

http://youtu.be/ybf8sSG0HmU

Thanks for the video ;)

Which monitor do you use and how did you connect it? I have a Dell U2412M without HDMI >.<

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've just flashed the CM11 nightly (cm-11-20140122-NIGHTLY-v500.zip)

I did nothing special, and actually, I can't find any settings related to the Slimport to HDMI.

Just plugin the Cable and wait ! Have a look at the video here, sorry for the poor quality.

http://youtu.be/ybf8sSG0HmU
    works on CM11

It works on my LG G Pad with the CM 11 nightly cm-11-20140119-NIGHTLY-v500.zip ROM

using Slimport to HDMI cable !