full game problems (rooted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Marckiscool

Nov 23, 2012
So I rooted my s5 and Ik the perks of it and all but idk if it's gameloft or every full game I download but when I try to download gameloft game like modern combat 4 or gangstar vegas it will always tell me to buy the game when I try gta 3 or any gta it gives me a black screen or close can anyone help me

Last edited:
Reactions: ModMaster65

em0ney14

Apr 1, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Would help to do what the game tells you and just buy it.

Without paying for the product then who benefits?

Not the developer.

If you have purchased the game then contact the developer of that particular game. Discussion of this is against these forums, sorry bud.

Sent from my rooted 'beaned' SM-G900T using Tapatalk Premium

Reactions: Marckiscool

BLuFeNiX

Jan 18, 2013
So I rooted my s5 and Ik the perks of it and all but idk if it's gameloft or every full game I download but when I try to download gameloft game like modern combat 4 or gangstar vegas it will always tell me to buy the game when I try gta 3 or any gta it gives me a black screen or close can anyone help me

Maybe you should just buy the game.

Reactions: Marckiscool

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!

THIS is a development site. It is composed of developers that create the very games you are stealing and pirating...and you have the audacity to come here and ask for help on continuing this crime?
Please reread the rules which you agreed to adhere to upon accepting membership of this private site....particularly

6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

THIS is a development site. It is composed of developers that create the very games you are stealing and pirating...and you have the audacity to come here and ask for help on continuing this crime?
    Please reread the rules which you agreed to adhere to upon accepting membership of this private site....particularly

6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.
    Would help to do what the game tells you and just buy it.

Without paying for the product then who benefits?

Not the developer.

If you have purchased the game then contact the developer of that particular game. Discussion of this is against these forums, sorry bud.

Sent from my rooted 'beaned' SM-G900T using Tapatalk Premium

Maybe you should just buy the game.