Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Jul 3, 2014
someone already used the app?
it is a spy app for android.
I have one on my phone.
works like this:
I click on the icon and it starts already recording video ...
it is hidden ...
I can lock the screen and he is still active ... without anyone see hidden.
I do not know if it would be possible to port this app to tizen.

but it would be very good, we would have a spy watch ...

What do you think? is it possible?

Last edited:

slaydog

Dec 14, 2009
someone already used the app?
it is a spy app for android.
I have one on my phone cracked version.
works like this:
I click on the icon and it starts already recording video ...
it is hidden ...
I can lock the screen and he is still active ... without anyone see hidden.
I do not know if it would be possible to port this app to tizen.

but it would be very good, we would have a spy watch ...

What do you think? is it possible?
So this is a cracked app for an Android phone?

Jul 3, 2014
So this is a app for an Android phone?

would be really cool if converted this to our watch ...
this was the best spy app for android I've ever used.
imagine this in our running gear ..
would be really cool.
I found an app in the app store called Spyman, but is very limited, the screen is still on and they all look that you are shooting.
this SVR not on my android, the screen is off and you shoot a person without her noticing ...
I had a 1 gear but never tested this application SVR .. I believe in work gear 1 .... but it would be cool to carry it tizen ..
let's see if you have any good soul to make this work ... which for me is the best app that we could have for our gear 2 ..

Last edited:

Jeshter2000

Aug 24, 2010
yes, this file I have uploaded is a cracked version ... PRO file for android.
would be really cool.
I found an app in the app store called Spyman, but is very limited, the screen is still on and they all look that you are shooting.
this SVR not on my android, the screen is off and you shoot a person without her noticing ...
I had a 1 gear but never tested this application SVR .. I believe in work gear 1 .... but it would be cool to carry it tizen ..
let's see if you have any good soul to make this work ... which for me is the best app that we could have for our gear 2 ..

Seriously you must be the stupidest person on this forum. Cracked apps aren't allowed. So I reported it... Have a little respect for the creators of the app man...

Sent from my SM-G906S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: slaydog

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction
Typically paid apps can not be ported with out the developer's permission. For paid apps, the developer has chosen to commercialize his work and porting it to another device could be taking away important support for future development.

Reactions: slaydog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yes, this file I have uploaded is a cracked version ... PRO file for android.
    would be really cool.

Seriously you must be the stupidest person on this forum. Cracked apps aren't allowed. So I reported it... Have a little respect for the creators of the app man...

friend before offending think twice!
    I'm new to the forum and did not know this rule ..
    I'll remove the app.
    Typically paid apps can not be ported with out the developer's permission. For paid apps, the developer has chosen to commercialize his work and porting it to another device could be taking away important support for future development.