[Rom] TheMyth - Myth is back < Coming soon >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Jomar92

Jul 6, 2011
Hello I installed the rom and I found 2 problems
1 - Why do you have to wipe after flashing. That wipes to do
2 - After making the wipe flash and reboot and give it everything right so that when I get the image of Galaxy Ace I get the triangle (blue, green) CWM5 so I said why? . Stay on anything until after I give configure tweak reboot and restart it only remains for me the picture and I got into recovery and know that discovery? CWM4 my recovery now in CWM5 and I passed a 5-fold in just 3 hours I'm doing wrong? and followed your steps and your web post. Please someone answer me 5minutes and proven that I liked and is an extremely fast and smooth and I like the pop up messages.
PLEASE RESPOND.

Sorry for my English

disinweb

Oct 8, 2011
successfully flashed themyth lite using CWM5

cb57b013-c081-8ead.jpg

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA App

Prawesome

Sep 26, 2011
Error 404- Not found
Hello I installed the rom and I found 2 problems
1 - Why do you have to wipe after flashing. That wipes to do
2 - After making the wipe flash and reboot and give it everything right so that when I get the image of Galaxy Ace I get the triangle (blue, green) CWM5 so I said why? . Stay on anything until after I give configure tweak reboot and restart it only remains for me the picture and I got into recovery and know that discovery? CWM4 my recovery now in CWM5 and I passed a 5-fold in just 3 hours I'm doing wrong? and followed your steps and your web post. Please someone answer me 5minutes and proven that I liked and is an extremely fast and smooth and I like the pop up messages.
PLEASE RESPOND.

Sorry for my English
Could you clarify yourselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys, it's a long time since I removed myth here, right? Are you still waiting for TheMyth?
    Now, it will be back with many new features and I hope that you will enjoy with it.
    U want to know when will it be released, huh?
    It's coming but not too long :)
    So plz wait, ok? :D

Devilsking​
    Is there anybody who is still waiting for myth here? :D
    Nice work Leo,first post :p
    YAAAYY! TheMyth is back! :D
    Well as a beta tester, i'd like to say this ROM is super fast and the theme is just excellent.
    Using it for 4-5 days and no bugs ;)
    I think this is as fast as IC Sunday :D

Note to those who are using CM7.2, install CWM4.0.0.9 first and then flash this, because for one tester CWM5 malfunctioned and his phone screwed up
    I'm on DXKPD now,can I flash the file from the 1 post or the one who's in themyth homepage?

Yes. You can :) Follow the guide to install ;)