[Q] 4.4.2 Update NAE Stock GPS Problem

Search This thread

Shark0011

Jun 27, 2010
Hey guys,

After updating my phone to NAE it sporadically looks for its gps coordinates even when I am not running any apps. When I click on App Info when its searching for the gps it is SystemUI. Also Google Plus is taking up the majority of my battery now.. 31%

Does anyone know why this is happening and if you guys have found a fix?

Thanks

cmonsterf50

Jan 26, 2011
Oregon
Hey guys,

After updating my phone to NAE it sporadically looks for its gps coordinates even when I am not running any apps. When I click on App Info when its searching for the gps it is SystemUI. Also Google Plus is taking up the majority of my battery now.. 31%

Thanks

You might check your gps settings. See what option is selected. I know you can use certain network settings. Some apps check for gps periodically. My guess with gplus is its checking for updates constantly. You might look at those settings.

Are you running stock nae?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Shark0011

Shark0011

Jun 27, 2010
You might check your gps settings. See what option is selected. I know you can use certain network settings. Some apps check for gps periodically. My guess with gplus is its checking for updates constantly. You might look at those settings.

Yes I am running stock NAE. I changed the locating method for google to "GPS Only" where as before it was "High Accuracy" I'll see if that does anything.

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

Thanks