[Q] Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 - Enquiry

Search This thread

disiza

Feb 7, 2011
Good Day Gentleman,

I might be out of my league here and slightly over optimistic but here it goes.

Santa dropped off the above tablet and overall, im quite happy, it is not the top of the line hi res Samsung Asus etc however it gets the job done.

This is what im trying to accomplish, the software/firmware version that Lenovo has installed on the unit is terrible, its glitchy, unstable and during the course of the day it randomly reboots. So this is what i would like to do, remove the stock firmware and replace it with a Samsung stock firmware which im sure should be a lot more stable. The unit is currently running(see attachment).

If there is a solution or this is possible, assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

disiza

Attachments

• 20140110_104623_resized.jpg
    20140110_104623_resized.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 11,912

disiza

Feb 7, 2011
Good Day Gentleman,

Santa dropped off the above tablet and overall, im quite happy, it is not the top of the line hi res Samsung Asus etc however it gets the job done.

This is what im trying to accomplish, the software/firmware version that Lenovo has installed on the unit is terrible, its glitchy, unstable and during the course of the day it randomly reboots. So this is what i would like to do, remove the stock firmware and replace it with a Samsung stock firmware which im sure should be a lot more stable. The unit is currently running(see attachment).

If there is a solution or this is possible, assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

disiza

I am assuming, that due to the deafening silence, the above is not possible!

ishakir77

Aug 6, 2013
Lenovo IdeaTab S6000-H Sim Not Recognised

Good Day Gentleman,

Regards

disiza

Hi, i got the new ideatab a3000, but haven't found a way to root yet.
Framaroot did work for u?
Where did u find the info for rooting?

Gesendet von meinem IdeaTab A3000-H mit Tapatalk 2

Hi

I've got a Lenovo IdeaTab S6000-H from Italy. I'm in Pakistan. I've inserted my Local Sim to it. Still it says No Sim Card. "No Sim Card.".

I guess the tabl is locked to be used in side the Italy. Please some can tell me How can i Unlock this Device. Unlock to Use Any Sim Card on IdeaTab S6000-H?

I am waiting guys please help.

Regards

Imran