[Q] Stuck in Factory Reset

Search This thread
I have an HTC One M7 on CM11 4.4.4. I tried to do a factory data reset from the phone itself and nothing happened. I then rebooted into CWM Recovery to do it from there but it went directly into the Android with spinning hexagonal icon and a status bar at the bottom so I assumed it was trying to run the factory reset that I tried to run from the phone. Well, it's been on that screen for about 15 minutes and nothing. I have tried several time to reboot it and it goes into a boot loop and if I try to go back to recovery it just goes back to the Android with the spinning icon and status bar. No menu.

majmoz

Oct 18, 2010
Sonoita
I have an HTC One M7 on CM11 4.4.4. I tried to do a factory data reset from the phone itself and nothing happened. I then rebooted into CWM Recovery to do it from there but it went directly into the Android with spinning hexagonal icon and a status bar at the bottom so I assumed it was trying to run the factory reset that I tried to run from the phone. Well, it's been on that screen for about 15 minutes and nothing. I have tried several time to reboot it and it goes into a boot loop and if I try to go back to recovery it just goes back to the Android with the spinning icon and status bar. No menu.
You need to run the RUU for your phone to get your system back on track.