Search This thread

hapticc

May 4, 2010
New Delhi
6” HD TRILUMINOS™ Display for mobile with X-Reality™ for mobile picture engine
1280x720 pixels and 16,777,216-colour TFT
Google™ Android™ 4.3 (Jelly Bean MR2)
1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8928 Quad Core
13 MP with HD video recording (1080p) and Sony Exmor RS® for mobile and 1.1 MP Exmor R front camera
3000 mAh battery
for more details click here

Last edited:

EVO'D_OUT

Jun 22, 2010
I might be in the minority but I think a 6" phone is the sweet spot. Don't get me wrong, I love my ZU but between the large top and bottom bezels and the huge screen its a bit too big.

My dream device would essentially be a 6" Z1 only with smaller bezels...think that will ever happen?

shaolin95

Apr 5, 2010
Utah
I thought that too before and the reason I skipped the Note 3 is because it was not 6" but now after having the Ultra...I dont know if I can go back....and I cannot really go higher really without being a tablet so I guess this is where I draw the line? :D

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
I thought that too before and the reason I skipped the Note 3 is because it was not 6" but now after having the Ultra...I dont know if I can go back....and I cannot really go higher really without being a tablet so I guess this is where I draw the line? :D

Yeah, i'm not going bigger after the Ultra. 6.4" is so soo close to the tablet category that i just can't do it :p I'll accept anything between 5.5 and 6.4 inches.

shaolin95

Apr 5, 2010
Utah
Wow you are one flexible dude :D
I might check something below 6.44 but surely not under 6" any more. I am not that good at adjusting backwards :D

EVO'D_OUT

Jun 22, 2010
I would give Apple another look if they actually made that rumored 5.5" version of the iPhone 6... no Cupertino hate here

On a side note note... At dinner the other night we stacked my friends 4S on the ZU just for fun... It was good for a laugh but started a 5min rag session on how redonculously large the phone is lol. My friends just don't get it...

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
I would give Apple another look if they actually made that rumored 5.5" version of the iPhone 6... no Cupertino hate here

On a side note note... At dinner the other night we stacked my friends 4S on the ZU just for fun... It was good for a laugh but started a 5min rag session on how redonculously large the phone is lol. My friends just don't get it...

Hah! My friends did the exact same thing. They're quite facinated by my Ultra, so it was a lot of laughing, but they all know how large phones are today, so it went on for about 3 minutes and then they all wanted to take a closer look at it :p The Ultra is a great conversation starter :cool:

Top Liked Posts