[Last update 23/10] DiStefano's Cab Collection goes online

Search This thread

stevebonning

Feb 23, 2007
Baltimore
I just made my first attempt at editing the WIKI by adding DiStefano's Cab Collection to it. It's under "The Cabs Archive". The link seemed to work when I tested it, let me know if there's any probs.

Great job, Mr Di, keep up the good work!

DiStefano

Jun 30, 2007
Antwerpen
OK guys, Wiki it is than. But I'm not going to spend my whole saturday on it so I guess I will edit the page in a couple of days. I will use the wiki page that is created by "stevebonning". If you don't mind, I will make a nice overview of all the cabs. When ever I add new cabs to my collection, I will post them here in short and add them to the wiki.

Bye DiStefano

stevebonning

Feb 23, 2007
Baltimore
DiStefano;

As long as the link works that I put in the Wiki, you don't have to do anything other than update your Cab Collection page whenever you find more cabs to add. No need to list them here or elsewhere. You're doing enough work! And thanks for doing it!!

gr8hifi

Apr 17, 2007
was looking for a cab for the voice recorder... i found it. it's attached to this post. Thought it might go well on your first post:

*edit*
Found one for Gif animation as well!

Attachments

• HTC_Voice_Recorder.cab
    158.4 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:
Aug 24, 2007
Better User Interface for 3-way Conference calling

Hi.
Is there a phone CAB that has a better user interface for "3-Way Calling" or "Conference Calling"? The default phone interface requires the user to navigate the phone menu. I was hoping for a soft-button access with a listing of who was on the conference call - and maybe a soft-button selection of "private" or "hold" feature.
Thanks.

Oszi

Sep 7, 2005
I download the TouchFLO alpha and install the hermes,but dont work for me.
please help me :)

DiStefano

Jun 30, 2007
Antwerpen
I download the TouchFLO alpha and install the hermes,but dont work for me.
please help me :)

First of all, I'm not recommanding to install Touchflo on your Hermes and certainly not the file I uploaded. Why? I tried it when I was using Black Satin and I messed up my device, only hard resetting it was possible. I can not help you with this, there are a lot of forum topics on Touchflo so try to search there.