SD card not recognized!

Search This thread
Apr 3, 2010
I decided to upgrade the hboot and radio because I was getting such bad connection now the phone does not recognize the SD card , the play store crashes and no camera. I can't return to stock because I can't even place ROM on SD , . please someone advice !!! I know I'm a dumbass .

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
I decided to upgrade the hboot and radio because I was getting such bad connection now the phone does not recognize the SD card , the play store crashes and no camera. I can't return to stock because I can't even place ROM on SD , . please someone advice !!! I know I'm a dumbass .

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

what exactly did you do to update the radio/hboot?

commands, files?

Apr 3, 2010
I used DNA toolkit...and flashed hboot 2.06 and 2.04 and radios. I'll be very honest and say that I don't remember everything I flashed !

thayl0

May 26, 2013
I used DNA toolkit...and flashed hboot 2.06 and 2.04 and radios. I'll be very honest and say that I don't remember everything I flashed !

Personally I wouldn't use the DNA toolkit. There's a link in torrented signature that has everything you need .. hboot. Radio's. I think recoverys. Bookmark it.

Have you tried to Ruu I'm not sure if that will effect the sd card or not. That is if you have fastboot working

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Apr 3, 2010
Personally I wouldn't use the DNA toolkit. There's a link in torrented signature that has everything you need .. hboot. Radio's. I think recoverys. Bookmark it.

Have you tried to Ruu I'm not sure if that will effect the sd card or not. That is if you have fastboot working

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app[/QUOTE

The RUU is the one thing i haven't tried yet. I guess i didnt know if it was necessary to flash the RUU when doing a HBOOT flash. I guess i am still needing to figure out how to get the phone to mount card internally and when i connect to laptop. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

thayl0

May 26, 2013

The RUU is the one thing i haven't tried yet. I guess i didnt know if it was necessary to flash the RUU when doing a HBOOT flash. I guess i am still needing to figure out how to get the phone to mount card internally and when i connect to laptop. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

A RUU isn't necessary to flash a hboot. I was staying run a RUU because it will put everything back to stock and will hopefully fix the sdcard error.

Reactions: Yehudah

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

A RUU isn't necessary to flash a hboot. I was staying run a RUU because it will put everything back to stock and will hopefully fix the sdcard error.