[APP] MMAppLauncher v1.0 - Full Start Menu Replacement (WM 6.5, 6.5.x)

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 1890170

Got error: An unexpected error occurred

Installed MMAppLauncher at a PNA running CE 6.0 Professional / .NET CF 3.5

Got error: An unexpected error occurred ... COM object with CLSID {327ABDA8-072B-11D3-9D7B-0000F81EF32E} cannot be created due to the following error: 0x80040154

How to solve?

toxic77

Feb 17, 2007
Nueva Ecija
Running from start button

Just sharing my experience too, what I did to get mmapplauncher from running without problem on my treo750, i configured it on the start menu button so it overwrites the wm6.5 honeycomb menu, so there's no more failure in setting the options like load on boot or replace start menu.

DorkyDev

Aug 22, 2008
Atlanta
Google Pixel 6a
Help!!!

I've come here in seek of help or a fix, I'm using an LG Fathom Windows Mobile 6.5. Well okay say for instance I open MMAppLauncher and its at the very top of the list, I go to click a shortcut at the top of the list and instead of clicking on the shortcut it jumps halfway down the start menu, I now scroll down to where the very same shortcut is I am trying to click and open and click it again and jumps back up to the very top of the start menu... Screen shifts or whatever, the icon doesnt jump down the menu the whole menu itself moves down as if I were scrolling down the menu.

Seriously WTF Is up with that and how can I fix it, I love MMAppLauncher and all of its features. But how do I fix this?

Its not a screen alightment issue either cause I dont have this problem anywhere else except MMAppLauncher.

Thanks for all suggestions and advice!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MMAppLauncher is a full Start Menu and Settings replacement similar to Android. It does more than just replace your original, boring start menu. It keeps track of your most 20 recent run apps, as well as allowing you to save an app as favorite. Another unique feature that MMAL has to offer is the ability to run any process (similar to Run under Windows) with given arguments. On top of the cool features mentioned, MMAL also allows you to modify any shortcut name and icon of your choice with a few touches of your finger tip.

Features:
    • Full Start Menu replacement
    • Keep tracks of 20 recent run apps
    • Save apps as favorite for easy access
    • Run processes similar to Windows Run (supports arguments)
    • Full Settings replacement
    Requirements & Supports:
    • .NET Compact Framework 3.5
    • Windows Mobile 6.x Professional
    • QVGA, VGA, WVGA, and Square Screen Support
    • Landscape Support
    • AppToDate Support
    Version 1.0:
    • No limitation.

Hi guys,

I've been really busy lately and don't have any times to work on this. However, I've decided to release this as freeware and will try to remove the time-bomb and upload with a new cab file. Please give me 1/2 days.

Thank you.
    Version 1.0 Released

Version 1.0 is now released. This is a full version without any limitation. ;)
    I have modified the cab file with these settings:

1. Added StartButton - this is hooking the StartMenu to MMAppLauncher.
    2. Added Link2CPL for making ans showing the Control Panel shortcuts.

After installation go to the Settings for MMAppLauncher and activate - "Load On Boot" and "Override Start Menu". Reboot your device.

You can always get the original Start Menu just by disabling the "Override Start Menu" option.
    Hello

I'm one small sugest. I'm French and I wonder if it'll be possible to make a translation in either the program or by an xml.

Thank you for advance