[Q] which rom is better? DN3 or Phantom ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ho3yn89

Sep 14, 2012
tehran
hey guys , my phone is currently running latest ditto note 3 rom, but its a bit laggy , and if i don't restart the phone these little lags becomes more and more till i force to reboot the phone ! i was reading phantom's thread they say its too fast and too stable and too much battery life , i wanna know if its true ? phantom is a better rom than DN3?

TheATHEiST

Sep 29, 2008
Hull
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S21
hey guys , my phone is currently running latest ditto note 3 rom, but its a bit laggy , and if i don't restart the phone these little lags becomes more and more till i force to reboot the phone ! i was reading phantom's thread they say its too fast and too stable and too much battery life , i wanna know if its true ? phantom is a better rom than DN3?

Try them and find out. These type of "best rom" threads are not allowed, stop been lazy and try them.

TheATHEiST

Sep 29, 2008
Hull
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S21
I don't have time for that just for test .thats why I asked here .so bro to bro, which one is smoother?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

Because you're lazy and like most n00bs you want spoon feeding which is also not allowed.

What is best/smooth for me wont necessarily be smooth for you. "Best" is also subjective so all you're going to get is mixed opinions which makes the whole idea of topic useless which and just clutters up place if people are allowed to ask such a topic each time they want to flash their phone which is why these topics are not allowed on XDA.

If you want to find out which is best for you, try them and find out!

ho3yn89

Sep 14, 2012
tehran
Because you're lazy and like most n00bs you want spoon feeding which is also not allowed.

What is best/smooth for me wont necessarily be smooth for you. "Best" is also subjective so all you're going to get is mixed opinions which makes the whole idea of topic useless which and just clutters up place if people are allowed to ask such a topic each time they want to flash their phone which is why these topics are not allowed on XDA.

If you want to find out which is best for you, try them and find out!

Yessss I know that being smooth is subjective people are complaining about the laggs in dn3 ! So I'm asking others whom using phantom if they experiencing such things or not.
As I said before I'm not lazy I just don't have one day to backup and restore all my apps and data with titanium backup which has no batch restore !!!

TheATHEiST

Sep 29, 2008
Hull
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S21
Yessss I know that being smooth is subjective people are complaining about the laggs in dn3 ! So I'm asking others whom using phantom if they experiencing such things or not.
As I said before I'm not lazy I just don't have one day to backup and restore all my apps and data with titanium backup which has no batch restore !!!

Of course it has a batch restore lol, I have been using it for years!

malybru

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 16, 2006
London
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Mod Edit

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself.
This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed

malybru
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.