With the release of the new Verison with Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

theandies

Anything is possible. I've read the HW specs are the same. The problem may lie in the fact that Windows is not open source and each device it's on needs a license agreement. Not that that will stop anyone but if you get caught you might spend some vacation time at the Grey Bar Motel.
This is why I decided to stay with Android and the open source community. I want to control my device, after all I paid $600 for it I should be able to do what I want. Windows, although pretty closed, is no where near the control Apple has over it's users. I wouldn't touch an Apple product with a 79 1/2 foot long pole.

Reactions: Andr3w151
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pff can people please stop making these threads and use the existing windows topic threads !!! It's getting a bit boring now......

See this

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2858241
    Anything is possible. I've read the HW specs are the same. The problem may lie in the fact that Windows is not open source and each device it's on needs a license agreement. Not that that will stop anyone but if you get caught you might spend some vacation time at the Grey Bar Motel.
    This is why I decided to stay with Android and the open source community. I want to control my device, after all I paid $600 for it I should be able to do what I want. Windows, although pretty closed, is no where near the control Apple has over it's users. I wouldn't touch an Apple product with a 79 1/2 foot long pole.
    Thread Closed - This is Android Development subforums. Windows development should be discussed in the Windows development subforum. See Mr. Hofs link above.