[Q] Setting Up Android Wireless Internet Domain?

Search This thread

Frisbeeous

Jun 24, 2014
Hello Guys,
Please does anyone know how to set up androids wireless network domain?

For instance, if I connect to a wireless network which is running on a particular domain, in order to connect to the internet of that wireless connection, i need to specify its domain. Android is not able to pick up the correct domain or if it does, i cant see it and due to that I wish to set it up manually.

I tried using iphone and I was able to edit the domain settings but when I come back to Android which is my favorite, I cant seem to edit the domain. Cant even find where it is, in order to set it. Thus I am able to connect to the wireless network but cannot use its internet on my phone.

By the way, I am using a google nexus 5.

Any help would be appreciated a lot.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Sandy||Striker

Aug 5, 2011
faridabad
Hello Guys,
Please does anyone know how to set up androids wireless network domain?

For instance, if I connect to a wireless network which is running on a particular domain, in order to connect to the internet of that wireless connection, i need to specify its domain. Android is not able to pick up the correct domain or if it does, i cant see it and due to that I wish to set it up manually.

I tried using iphone and I was able to edit the domain settings but when I come back to Android which is my favorite, I cant seem to edit the domain. Cant even find where it is, in order to set it. Thus I am able to connect to the wireless network but cannot use its internet on my phone.

By the way, I am using a google nexus 5.

Any help would be appreciated a lot.

Thank you.

+1
i too want to know , how to do that ??