[Q] Any way to make Titanium Backup restore apps quicker?

Search This thread

Serenadier

Sep 20, 2010
I use the Batch function but even so I have to keep pressing 'Install' and 'Close' repeatedly, and this is really time consuming - is there any way to simplify the restore process every time you switch ROMs? Thanks!

GedBlake

Jan 5, 2013
Ashton-under-Lyne, Manchester, UK
Sadly, yes, I'm not and I don't want to resort to piracy to be able to use it. I'd gladly buy it though, but I'm too young for a credit card and I can't use my parents'.

Hi, Serenadier...

Which country do you live in? I ask because here in the UK, and I think in most countries, you can buy Google PlayStore TopUp cards from most supermarkets/newsagents. You buy a card (say of £10.00 denomination), scratch off the back panel, which yields a 20 character code.

On your Android device of choice, (It really doesn't matter which one, providing it's associated/logged in with your Google account), fire up the Google PlayStore app... and from the menu, select the REDEEM option. Punch in the 20 character code, and your PlayStore account is credited immediately... and you can then go shopping!!:cool::cool::good:.

Like yourself, I also don't have a credit card... and it's only in the last year, with the introduction of the Google PlayStore TopUp cards, that I've been able to buy stuff... and my first purchase was Titanium Pro:).

Since then, I've been on a bit of a spending spree... buying Apex/Nova themes, diagnostic apps, keyboards (SwiftKey, Fleksy, Swype)... etc and etc.

Rgrds,
Ged.

Last edited:

Serenadier

Sep 20, 2010
Hi, Serenadier...

Which country do you live in? I ask because here in the UK, and I think in most countries, you can buy Google PlayStore TopUp cards from most supermarkets/newsagents. You buy a card (say of £10.00 denomination), scratch off the back panel, which yields a 20 character code.

On your Android device of choice, (It really doesn't matter which one, providing it's associated/logged in with your Google account), fire up the Google PlayStore app... and from the menu, select the REDEEM option. Punch in the 20 character code, and your PlayStore account is credited immediately... and you can then go shopping!!:cool::cool::good:.

Like yourself, I also don't have a credit card... and it's only in the last year, with the introduction of the Google PlayStore TopUp cards, that I've been able to buy stuff... and my first purchase was Titanium Pro:).

Since then, I've been on a bit of a spending spree... buying Apex/Nova themes, diagnostic apps, keyboards (SwiftKey, Fleksy, Swype)... etc and etc.

Rgrds,
Ged.

I'm from Asia - there's no Google Wallet here and the only option is to register a US account, I'm assuming.

I guess I'll stick to the free version until I am able to purchase my own stuff. :p