HTC ONE X LTE vs HTC ONE X International

Search This thread

vro25

Thanks for the reply
but can anyone confirm that the one xl indeed has better battery life and also i have heard that the one x has a better gpu than the s4 one xl but it is only marginally better
and also could anyone explain to me why the s4 is not a clear winner in terms of cpu peformance because bencmarks from anandtech show the s4 destroying the tegra3

and could anyone tell me how much better the galaxy s3 processor would be compared to the s4 because from what i have heard the s3 will still use a cortex a9 design whereas the s4 has the krait architecture

How do you expect anyone to provide you with this information?

chaosjh

Jan 20, 2009
Bentonville home of Wally world
A little ambitious there...Thanks!

1. the xl is better on battery, almost twice as good. (It appears about 25ish% based on screen on time and it's too early to call a final result as there aren't enough XL's out and there will be additional updates to the X.)
it's more than 25%, not double, but way more than 25%, depends on your usage.
2. performance is about the same, a little snappier on the xl. (Teg3 is a more powerful chip; especially for gaming. S4 holds its own well though and in most situations you wouldn't be able to tell the difference)
t3 is in fact "more powerful", it takes alot of power to run it so i guess your right. :D but seriously, the s4 is the better cpu, the t3 does have a better gpu though.
3. nobody knows the future, but i doubt it. (Teg3 smokes S4 using multi-threaded apps. The SGS3 is quad-core and based on the volume we know will be sold you should start to see more optimized apps that will run better with more cores; including Jelly Bean.)
yes, there will be apps and games that can be made to run better on a quadcore, but over just two years, no, you will not need a quadcore. just keep in mind, in two years you will not have the "best" phone. but it will still work and run most things.
4. the gaming should be better on the x as it has a better gpu, but most game manufactures will cater to the "weakest link" so the x will play anything that anybody makes. (See above. There are games you can play on Teg3 and can't on S4 and vice versa. Teg chips provide developers with additional low-level calls and drivers that can improve performance and design.)
similar to the games that were t2 only? yeah, everbody has them. they run fine on non-t2. the same will be with the t3. there may be a game or two that nvidia will pay to make the game look better on t3 than other phones, but i am willing to bet they will still work on non-t3...

As will the XL. Wait until it hits AT&T in volume; this forum will light up like a Christmas tree. No device or OS update released in the past six months hasn't had issues.

yes, issues with most things, but most get fixed. just saying as of now.

Reactions: JustAnotherCider

vro25

As I had mentioned in an earlier post, when the Rogers unit is in sleep mode, it uses virtually zero battery. I turned off my phone at 11pm last night, at which time it automatically went into airplane mode, and the battery was still at 100% at 7am this morning.

Peter

Just out of curiosity, what's the purpose of having an airplane mode profile at night - do you not normally charge your phone at night in which case battery drain wouldn't be an issue? Also, what do you use for profile management? I've been using Llama and I'm quite pleased with it.

For me, that's not a very realistic test as I don't keep my phone in airplane mode as it makes it less useful ;-)

I'm specifically testing the battery drain (with radios on) when the screen is asleep - as that is the state my phones are in 90% of the time. It would be interesting to see the results of a similar test with your One X.

That said, I think @jonathanyong is correct about a battery bug. At 12:30 I went to check the battery and it was at 91 and proceeded to fall down to 88, 86 and finally 85 in the time it took me to check the battery history and get a screen shot. Then, while taking the screen shot the phone locked up and rebooted. When I went back to check battery history it had been reset.

None the less, it's still been pretty good.

Tonight I will do a side by side test with my Galaxy Nexus.

I look forward to the One X/XL battery comparisons.

Reactions: PeterGuru
I do not charge through the night ...

Just out of curiosity, what's the purpose of having an airplane mode profile at night - do you not normally charge your phone at night in which case battery drain wouldn't be an issue? Also, what do you use for profile management? I've been using Llama and I'm quite pleased with it.

I do not charge my phone through the night. I usually charge it during the evening. By the time 11pm rolls around, it's already fully charged. I use airplane mode because I don't want to be disturbed.

Oh, I've tried a dozen profile managers. The one I'm using right now is PhoneWeaver. It seems to work extremely well. However, I seem to be having issues with the ONE X concerning Wifi. For some strange reason, all the profile managers are having an issue with this phone, where they didn't with all my previous phones. I'm trying to get it resolved but, so far, no luck.

For me, that's not a very realistic test as I don't keep my phone in airplane mode as it makes it less useful ;-)

I'm specifically testing the battery drain (with radios on) when the screen is asleep - as that is the state my phones are in 90% of the time. It would be interesting to see the results of a similar test with your One X.

I do plan on performing such a test very soon. I'll let you know the results.

That said, I think @jonathanyong is correct about a battery bug. At 12:30 I went to check the battery and it was at 91 and proceeded to fall down to 88, 86 and finally 85 in the time it took me to check the battery history and get a screen shot. Then, while taking the screen shot the phone locked up and rebooted. When I went back to check battery history it had been reset.

None the less, it's still been pretty good.

Tonight I will do a side by side test with my Galaxy Nexus.

I look forward to the One X/XL battery comparisons.

There is one problem I'm having with my comparison efforts. When I have both phones on, I get a "restricted access change" notification on my Rogers unit. It's the one that currently has the SIM card installed. This notification never happens when only my Rogers unit is powered on. I think it may have to do with an issue involving two phones being on at the same time. Perhaps Rogers can, somehow, realize this. I don't know. It seems strange. Any ideas? Addendum: I do realize that phones will operate without a SIM, but only for calling 911. Somehow I think it's related ... two IMEI's in my possession trying to access their network simultaneously. Again, I don't know.

Peter

Last edited:

vro25

if i were you, i would get the xl, but that is just me.
A little ambitious there...
I also think the LTE version makes the most sense.

I think CPU is more or less a wash.

Graphics are better on the T3, but I don't think it will be noticeable in real life. While there are Tegra versions of games, I think with the capable graphics of the Adreno 225 chip on the One series and Mali on Samsung's Exynos chips, developers are more likely to create better graphics for non-Tegra chips. That said, if you spend most of your time gaming on your phone and would notice the difference, get the T3 version.

On the other hand, if your gaming consists of Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja and Draw Something - than there will be no difference. I have never used a phone to it's fullest gaming "potential" - just not that fun outside of casual games.

I don't think any apps (outside of benchmarks) are going to tax either CPU.

The other difference would be battery life and LTE.

I think battery life will be more or less the same. Which is to say, not enough of a difference that I won't be able to make it through the day. The biggest battery drain on my phones are the Screen and Radio. Ending the day with 35% vs. 45% (hypothetically) battery isn't a deal breaker for me as long as I get through the day - I charge my phone every night.

The last bit is LTE. I don't live/work in an LTE area so I can't say how much more of a (if at all) drain it is on the battery. I do like the fact that it is there and if I'm out of the house I can download/upload something VERY FAST if need be (as I occasionally have need to do). The fact that I can download and upload an 800MB ISO on my phone in less than 10 minutes BLOWS MY MIND.

The best part of the phone is frankly the phone itself, it's beautiful, so you're good either way.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

There is one problem I'm having with my comparison efforts. When I have both phones on, I get a "restricted access change" notification on my Rogers unit. It's the one that currently has the SIM card installed. This notification never happens when only my Rogers unit is powered on. I think it may have to do with an issue involving two phones being on at the same time. Perhaps Rogers can, somehow, realize this. I don't know. It seems strange. Any ideas? Addendum: I do realize that phones will operate without a SIM, but only for calling 911. Somehow I think it's related ... two IMEI's in my possession trying to access their network simultaneously. Again, I don't know.

Peter

That is *really* strange. I have several phones that I have used with my Rogers SIM that leave on (wifi) all the time. As far as Rogers is concerned, if the SIM isn't in the phone it's not on your account. I'd be interested to see a screen shot of the error message you're getting. Could it have something to do with a Rogers app you have installed?

You may be on to something ...

That is *really* strange. I have several phones that I have used with my Rogers SIM that leave on (wifi) all the time. As far as Rogers is concerned, if the SIM isn't in the phone it's not on your account. I'd be interested to see a screen shot of the error message you're getting. Could it have something to do with a Rogers app you have installed?

You know, you may be on to something. As it is a Rogers phone, it comes with Rogers apps (bloatware?). There is only one of these Rogers apps that I use on occasion. It's called My Rogers, and very quickly allows me to see my current account summary, such as number of phone minutes used in the current month, and total data used in the current month. I use (have used) this app on both phones. Perhaps there's some kind of weird conflict.

The next time I get this warning message, I'll take a screenshot and submit it here.

One more thing I can tell you concerning this issue is that I cannot make voice phone calls when both phones are on, even the one with the SIM installed. The moment I power down the non-SIM phone, I am then able to make voice calls on the SIM phone.

Yes ... very, very strange.

Peter

Thank you for the “Llama” suggestion …

Wow, I've been trying profile manager after profile manager over the last several days in hopes of finding one that doesn't exhibit the same strange issue. I never heard of Llama until you mentioned it above.

I installed it a few hours ago and, lo and behold, it seems to be working perfectly. I'll continue to monitor the app to see if it makes the proper profile changes.

Thank you!

Peter

R

Red5

Is there a way to enable the CRT animation when you turn your screen off?

Can you enable the ICS keyboard instead of the HTC keyboard?

hannibal2469

Apr 19, 2012
Thanks guys for your replies

But event after this all i can say for sure is that if im gonna use lte than the one xl should be the one and if i wanna use the quad core optimised apps a few years down the line the one x is the way to go also the one x has higher storage
im still confused i think i will just go with the one xl i just like the fact that it has the better chip in terms of cpu and same in terms of gpu also i like the 4g part of the chip
so thanks again

Hemlocke

Thanks guys for your replies

But event after this all i can say for sure is that if im gonna use lte than the one xl should be the one and if i wanna use the quad core optimised apps a few years down the line the one x is the way to go also the one x has higher storage
im still confused i think i will just go with the one xl i just like the fact that it has the better chip in terms of cpu and same in terms of gpu also i like the 4g part of the chip
so thanks again

The CPU is better on the XL, but the GPU is not.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

vro25

Wow, I've been trying profile manager after profile manager over the last several days in hopes of finding one that doesn't exhibit the same strange issue. I never heard of Llama until you mentioned it above.

I installed it a few hours ago and, lo and behold, it seems to be working perfectly. I'll continue to monitor the app to see if it makes the proper profile changes.

Thank you!

Peter

No problem!

tian105

Mar 11, 2011
Peter,
Thank you for your valuable time to do the reviews and answering questions.
I have one question for you.
How is the phone call quality on the XL? The reason why i ask: I had a HTC desire HD back in the days, and during phone calls, i could barely hear what the person im talking to is saying.
one more question, is the speaker loud enough on the XL?

I will be passing up the X and to get the XL instead. For the following reasons:
1. better battery life.
2. LTE
3. More snappiness due to OS utilization?
4. Quadcore is useless to me in real life. Why? because the first quadcore desktop CPU launched almost 7 years ago. Even until now, software developers are just slowly learning to utilize more than two cores.

Ready to buy, tomorrow!

hannibal2469

Apr 19, 2012
but the question is is the LTE, and tiny bit of extra battery life on the one xl really good enough to forgo the extra 16 gb memory of the one x

coz the the difference in cpu performance and gpu performance is not enough to make u choose one phone over the other

also can anyone tell if there is any difference in price between the two? is the one xl really cheaper than the one x and if yes by how much ?

shaboobla

One of the BIGGEST things to take into consideration is developer support. These two phones are different enough that porting things might not be worth the hassle for devs. If your favorite dev team has the international version and you don't, well you're SOL.

This is one of the biggest factors for me personally.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA

NFLBLitz

Sep 8, 2010
Just my opinion; if you do not have LTE then the international version is a GREAT phone, I have been using it for about two weeks. I am using the gray one and my wife has the white one. I have used the 1080p a lot on my one year old grand daughter, the camera is amazing and the 32 gig helps a lot.

that said I do live in an LTE area, my other phone is a vivid and I love LTE; I will be ordering my One XL tomorrow online with ATT allows it, I will make myself get use to the 16 gig by carrying a USB adapter to move my 1080p movies to a SD card on the fly no big issue.

My first concern when I opened the box of the One X was the camera lens and how how easy it will scratch , I'm so glad to hear that the X shoved that issue :D
Hey how do you connect to a flash drive? Would LOVE to know about this. I was always curious if we could do that

vro25

Given the limited storage, 1080p video is basically useless. You're going to get about 5 minutes of video recording?

Btw Peter those LTE numbers are amazing. I hope it's just as fast in Palo Alto as it is in Canada. I'll find out.

Well that's wasn't a very good guess...
Try over 2hrs using 9+GB available.

Hadn't thought of that... That's really depressing. I wonder how large 15 mins of 1080p would be.:confused:

A 15 minute file is just over 1GB.

Reactions: toastyy

NFLBLitz

Sep 8, 2010
Any chance we can remove that partition?

Just curious, do you think that we will be able to merge the ~2gb from the app partition with the general use storage? I would love to have that 11GB of space vs 9GB you know?

Have you flashed Lee's ROM on your Rogers phone yet? If so does it work well? I would love to flash my phone out of the box if I can get some confirmation that it works on the ATT/Rogers version.

Thanks!

Call quality and speaker sound quite good ...

Peter,
Thank you for your valuable time to do the reviews and answering questions.
I have one question for you.
How is the phone call quality on the XL? The reason why i ask: I had a HTC desire HD back in the days, and during phone calls, i could barely hear what the person im talking to is saying.
one more question, is the speaker loud enough on the XL?

I will be passing up the X and to get the XL instead. For the following reasons:
1. better battery life.
2. LTE
3. More snappiness due to OS utilization?
4. Quadcore is useless to me in real life. Why? because the first quadcore desktop CPU launched almost 7 years ago. Even until now, software developers are just slowly learning to utilize more than two cores.

Ready to buy, tomorrow!

Although I'm not a sound expert, by any means, I will try to answer your question based simply on my opinion.

The phone call quality seems to be very good. I can hear everyone clearly, and the volume is more than sufficient. The sound coming out of the speaker is also good, although, as I mentioned in an earlier post, the sound on the Rogers unit seems to be a bit tinny when compared to the International unit, and with a bit more reverb. For me it doesn't matter, but I did notice the slight difference.

Peter

Last edited:
Prices are different, but ...

but the question is is the LTE, and tiny bit of extra battery life on the one xl really good enough to forgo the extra 16 gb memory of the one x

coz the the difference in cpu performance and gpu performance is not enough to make u choose one phone over the other

also can anyone tell if there is any difference in price between the two? is the one xl really cheaper than the one x and if yes by how much ?

I bought my International unit from OnTheGo Solutions in the US for $740, and my Rogers unit from Rogers for $625. However, the International unit was rooted, and comes with a warranty. If I root the Rogers phone, warranty is gone.

There are cheaper prices for the International unit, but they are not rooted and, like Rogers, if you DO root it, you lose your warranty.

Peter

Reactions: JustAnotherCider

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As many of you already know, I now have both versions of the HTC ONE X, the international version (released out of Singapore), and the Rogers unit with LTE.

Although it may still take a day or so, but I plan to use this post to offer my opinion on both devices, and to compare the differences in terms of data speed, wifi performance, battery consumption, and whatever else someone needs to know. If I have time, I will try my best to answer your question.

Please remember that my company consumes upwards of 70 hours a week of my time, plus the fact that I have an amazing 2-1/2-year-old daughter, who consumes even more of my time … and she can be quite demanding. :) Fortunately, though, I have an incredible wife who puts up with my phone addiction.

I’ll try and report back on preliminary data this evening.

Peter

===============================================================================================
    ===============================================================================================

SUMMARY OF ALL MY POSTS UP TO THE MORNING OF APRIL 22

Rogers is supplying ONLY the white version at this point. There is no indication at this time if they will also carry the grey version.

ORIGINAL SOFTWARE (ROM)
    ROM (Software Number): 1.73.631.1
    Android Version: 4.0.3
    HTC Sense: 4.0
    HTC SDK API Level: 4.11
    HTC Extension Version: HTCExtension_403_1_GA_4
    Baseband Version: 0.16a.32.09.06_10.81.32.14L
    RIL: Unknown
    Kernel Version: 3.0.8-01111-g188cf26
    Build Number: 1.73.631.1 CL54373 release-keys
    Browser Version: WebKit/534.30

There are only four system languages: English-Canada, Spanish, French, and Chinese. There is no option for English-US or English-UK.

Initial impression: Fantastic (much like the international version)

Response: Also fantastic on both units.

Security-Unknown Sources default is to allow installation of non-Market apps (surprising).

Total available internal space: 2.15GB
    Total available storage space: 9.93GB (In case you ask, yes, 9.93 is correct)

Boot screen is typical Rogers: Red letters with white background on boot, and white letters with red background on power down. The boot process is about 90% HTC ONE X, with only a brief appearance by the Rogers red/white logo; however, the entire power down screen is Rogers.

Rogers LTE APN:

Name: Rogers LTE
    APN: ltemobile.apn
    Proxy: Not set
    Port: Not set
    Username: Not set
    Password: Not set
    Server: Not set
    MMSC: http://mms.gprs.rogers.com
    MMS Proxy: 10.128.1.69
    MMS Port: 80
    MMS Protocol: WAP 2.0
    MCC: 302
    MNC: 720
    Authentication Type: None
    APN Type: *
    APN enable/disable: APN enabled (default)
    Bearer: Unspecified

Here are the network selection options in the Mobile Network Settings:

HSPA only
    GSM only
    GSM / HSPA auto
    GSM / HSPA / LTE auto

Yes, you can shut off LTE if that's what you want, and it works. I selected GSM/HSPA auto to see if it would NOT try to access LTE, and it didn’t. It stayed on GSM/HSPA, even during my speed tests.

There's very little bloatware. Here's what's installed, other than standard HTC apps:

Rogers 1 Contact
    Rogers 1 Number
    Rogers Games
    Rogers My Account
    Polaris Office
    Rogers Ringtones
    Rogers Live
    Rogers Shop
    SoundHound
    TuneIn Radio
    Rogers urMusic
    Twitter
    YouTube

Here are some initial benchmark comparisons. Keep in mind that my Rogers unit is not rooted, so I could not optimize certain things, including SDCard read/write tweaks.

The international ONE X figures below are the average for 3-4 test runs.

AnTuTu:
    Rogers = 7002 / International = 10576
    Clearly the Tegra3 outperforms the SnapDragon

Quadrant:
    Rogers = 4851 / International = 4670
    Surprising!

Vellamo:
    Rogers = 2184 / International = 1608
    Wow, even I'm shocked!

CF:
    Rogers = 12725 / International = 24451 (Yes, THAT high)
    This is what you'd expect, so not surprising.

After a second round of testing, here are Test 1/Test 2 comparisons. They are virtually identical (with the exception of Vellamo, where there was a significant improvement). Numbers in brackets () are the average scores for the international unit.

AnTuTu: 7002 / 7001 (10576)
    Quadrant: 4851 / 4833 (4670)
    Vellamo: 2184 / 2360 (1608)
    CF: 12725 / 12750 (24451)

There’s a significant physical difference between the two designs. The glass cover over the camera on the international unit is absolutely flush with the camera frame (the part that sticks out and has been the topic of much negative discussion). This is not the case on the Rogers unit. The glass cover is about 1/2mm below the frame. It's not much, but certainly a lot when you consider putting your phone down on a surface that's somewhat rough. At least there's a bit of space now. Here’s a link to some images of both camera covers:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25138374&postcount=78

Here are average data results for the Rogers unit after three tests in each category:

LTE Download: 29.77 to 39.63 Mbps
    LTE Upload: 26.28 to 26.83 Mbps

HSPA Download: 5.55 to 6.91 Mbps
    HSPA Upload: 1.09 to 2.71 Mbps

The LTE is amazing, not to mention that I was getting only 1-3 bars with LTE, yet I was still able to get fantastic speeds. I was getting 5 bars for the HSPA tests.

The Rogers unit does NOT come with headphones. Here’s what’s in the box:

The phone
    USB cable
    Charger
    Special device to open the SIM slot (although a paperclip works equally well)
    Documentation

A question was asked by Flyarnk in another forum about an alleged problem with call NAME display. I can confirm that call NAME display works; however, the call does not show up in the call record.

Both Wifi hotspot and USB tethering work flawlessly, and they are very easy to set up.

I've been using the phone for about 20 hours, and my current impression is fantastic. I haven't yet found a single glitch. So far everything is working flawlessly. The Rogers unit is butter smooth and effortless. I did not get the same impression with the international unit. As I mentioned before, there were numerous glitches and unusual behaviour with many apps when I started using the international unit. It wasn't until I installed the LeeDrOiD ROM when almost every problem was solved.

Both units have the typical HTC FM radio; however, the Rogers unit also has TuneIn Radio, and it includes both FM and AM. Yes, they work great.

Both units support NFC.

DropBox works flawlessly.

The overall finish on both units is exceptional. I can't tell if there's any difference between the two. There are no chips or anything like what’s being noted about the HTC ONE S.

In my opinion, I cannot see any reason why cases would not fit both phones. Yes, there is the very minor physical difference in camera covers, but I can’t see that interfering with the fit of a case.

As you may recall, I mentioned in an earlier post that I have a profile that sets automatically at 11pm each evening to what is effectively airplane mode. This then automatically changes to my morning profile at 7am each morning.

On my previous phones, mostly HTC, but a few by Samsung (see signature), the battery would drop to anywhere from 95% to 92% during this "airplane mode" period.

With the international ONE X, however, it was still at 100% at 7am each morning. This is probably due to the use of the 5th core, where the phone goes into very deep sleep. However, I can now report that the Rogers unit is equally frugal.

Last night I charged my phone to 100%. I unplugged the phone at exactly 10:59pm, and then allowed it to automatically go into airplane mode at 11pm. I did not touch the phone until 5am this morning. Okay, it's not 7am, but 5am isn't much different when I tell you the results. Now you may be asking why I touched it at 5am. Well, I couldn't sleep, so I got up at 4am and went to work. Then, at exactly 5am, I woke up the phone, and the battery still indicated 100%. I can only assume that it would probably still be 100% at 7am, or maybe 99% at worst.

Regardless, it seems that in sleep mode, both phones use almost zero power.

It's not a technical test by any means, but it's a simple comparison. I will do more battery testing tomorrow when I have much more time to leave both phones with their displays on, and both in virtually the same "situation."

MORE TO COME ...
    Physical Camera Differences ...

Below are images of the camera cover and overall protrusion.

The diameter of the entire camera frame/trim is as follows:

Rogers: 24mm
    International: 22mm

ONE_X_Recessed_Cover.jpg

ONE_X_Camera_Differences.jpg

As you can see, there are other minor differences, and I tried my best to get images of the recessed glass cover over the Rogers unit, and the flush cover on the international unit.

Peter

Addendum: I forgot to say that the overall thickness of the phone measured exactly at the centre of the camera is 11.5mm for the Rogers unit and 11mm for the international unit. Therefore, my earlier guess that the glass cover is about 1/2mm below the outer frame is, in fact, accurate. It seems that HTC supplied not only a casing that's larger in diameter, but also 1/2mm thicker, to recess the glass a bit.
    More Image Comparisons ...

Looks much better on the dual core version. Less noise and sharpening artifact. But its hard to be sure when the focus point is much further back on the tegra version. Can you repeat the test with both focused at the same point?

I did the test again, but this time I focused on the exact same point (marked by RED circle), and I tried my very best to position both phones in exactly the same spot.

Here are smaller images, side-by-side. The Rogers unit is on the left.

ROG_OneX_Small.jpg
    INT_OneX_Small.jpg

Here is the original Rogers image, no processing, all camera settings identical:

ROG_OneX.jpg

Here is the original International image, no processing, all camera settings identical:

INT_OneX.jpg

Again, I'd have to say that the Rogers unit provides a truer image with slightly less noise, although, the differences this time are very small. In fact, they are almost unnoticeable.

Peter

Addendum: Here are two 100% cropped images for further comparison:

Rogers on Top

ROG_OneX_Crop.jpg

INT_OneX_Crop.jpg
    There's a summary of all my comments in post 1 ...

Hopefully this will make it a bit easier for some people.

I've summarized all my comments on the original post. This is up to and including this morning (my time) of April 22, 2012.

Peter
    Darn... got my 1X and settings menu looks yellow...

Don't have any other unit to compare to. Will post pics a little later.

Pete... could you kindly take some pics of both your screens using a LCD testing app like display tester?

Thanks

Yellow...

p4180360.jpg

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25017508&postcount=1

Not yellow (mine)...

6945454322_846f14549b.jpg

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25024269&postcount=9