[INDEX] Search and find all what belongs to HTC One SV

Search This thread

Epic.

May 11, 2012
Yes and its really sad, cause i see for this phone more activity than others which have a forum. :crying:
I don't understand why...
Lets see what'll happen. Im eagerly following this device because when it gets JB and Sense 5, it means our device will also, so I'm waiting eagerly!
I've put in a word at 'Request a forum for your device", lets see what'll happen!

Epic.

May 11, 2012
Reactions: old.splatterhand

old.splatterhand

Recognized Contributor
Nov 4, 2010
Saturn III
HTC One (M8)
Android Wear
He has confirmed for sure, in the near future, One SV will get 4.2.2 AND Sense 5!

And this is a great news!
Even if i don't like the new icons of Sense 5, the features it has makes it unbeatable and soooooooo important for the future!
How about everyone go and spam the "ask here for own section" thread some more ?
Would be funny, but in the meanwhile i also think, no admin is reading this thread.
But of course, rise your voice and vote for our device!!!

Last edited:

Epic.

May 11, 2012
I think the only phones which qualify for new forums are 99 Core Snapdragon 80000 with 1TB of Ram and and 192000 x 108000 HD Screen.

Reactions: old.splatterhand

old.splatterhand

Recognized Contributor
Nov 4, 2010
Saturn III
HTC One (M8)
Android Wear
I think the only phones which qualify for new forums are 99 Core Snapdragon 80000 with 1TB of Ram and and 192000 x 108000 HD Screen.
Or you have somebody with "a name" here on xda that takes a lead in the new forum.
The point of it for me, what makes me really sad of it:
i was some years moderator in a big german forum and i know if the people don't have a place where they can write her problems, they write it anywhere and you hardly find this help posts (even if you want to help).
Also all new questions are made in on place (for us the root thread) and its some times so off topic and hard to find when you search it later, that i would like to be moderator and move it to a own thread, like i've done many years before.

Last edited:

Matlevo12

Jul 27, 2012
... It has probably been done before, but could we ask lmztaylor, bkcokota or someone who's a recognised dev to pass our message ?

DaKillaWilla

Apr 12, 2009
I'm just curious to know if anybody who has the htc sv has had the galaxy 3 as well? How does each phone compare to one another?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

old.splatterhand

Recognized Contributor
Nov 4, 2010
Saturn III
HTC One (M8)
Android Wear
... It has probably been done before, but could we ask jmztaylor, bkcokota or someone who's a recognised dev to pass our message ?
Of course, if somebody want to ask jmz.

I'm just curious to know if anybody who has the htc sv has had the galaxy 3 as well? How does each phone compare to one another?
Hm, SG3 has better Quad-Core Cpu (1,4 GHz), so should be faster than One SV.
If someone could help us with overclocking our existing kernel, we could also get better results.

shark147

Feb 13, 2008
Hi at all,

Today I have send PM to my old contact in this forum "he is a moderator"...

I have recived answer:

"Leave that with me I will see what I can do. I am surprised there is not a forum for that yet.

Cheers"

I'm wait hopeful :fingers-crossed: :fingers-crossed: :fingers-crossed:

old.splatterhand

Recognized Contributor
Nov 4, 2010
Saturn III
HTC One (M8)
Android Wear
Hi at all,

Today I have send PM to my old contact in this forum "he is a moderator"...

I have recived answer:

"Leave that with me I will see what I can do. I am surprised there is not a forum for that yet.

Cheers"

I'm wait hopeful :fingers-crossed: :fingers-crossed: :fingers-crossed:
Great, thanks for your help!
And meanwhile (that people don't get boring, lol) i opened here a thread for Sense 5 camera mod for HTC One SV!
Discussion about it, please in its thread.

Reactions: artlov and shark147

Top Liked Posts