[MOD] [PORT] Beats Audio for all Gingerbread Roms

Search This thread

Silvane

Feb 21, 2012
heads up after installing...
dont forget to clear cache and dalvik..

the mod caused my swype to fc...

maybe its just me...

hopefully i am not getting a placebo effect..
but i guess it workss

I use Swype and mine is fine.

I don't think it's just placebo effect. After getting this mod I played a song I had that had bad audio. I always needed to max the volume when I play it but with this I hear it fine with volume at half.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

Reactions: zeusseuz

zeusseuz

Feb 3, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
I use Swype and mine is fine.

I don't think it's just placebo effect. After getting this mod I played a song I had that had bad audio. I always needed to max the volume when I play it but with this I hear it fine with volume at half.

i used the swype beta with filipino dictionary...
hehehhe
and removed the original swype..and moved to sd...hehehe

thanks for confirming that its not placebo..

hmmm//

i was confused because i just watched inital d on youtube app,,,sounds great havent really tried listening to music...no mp3 files on board...
but this mod is it implement ed on streaming as well?

Silvane

Feb 21, 2012
i used the swype beta with filipino dictionary...
hehehhe
and removed the original swype..and moved to sd...hehehe

thanks for confirming that its not placebo..

hmmm//

i was confused because i just watched inital d on youtube app,,,sounds great havent really tried listening to music...no mp3 files on board...
but this mod is it implement ed on streaming as well?

I use Swype Beta too and it goes bonkers when you move it anywhere else. When I want to move it I just backup data (to save my personal dictionary :p), uninstall it, reinstall, move to where I want it (mine is in partition) and then restore data.

I think it would work with streaming. It improves audio, so no difference if you stream or play from mp3.

@myfriend901
It might all be just the same files reuploaded to different places. The one I used is the link on the first post. The one from galaxy y gaming club is probably the one from first post too, reuploaded.

Reactions: zeusseuz

drichieboi

Jan 12, 2012
stock player w/ wide EQ + DSP manager w/ acoustic EQ/room+ beats audio system = boom badoom badoom doom bass+complete sounds system= party party party

PacketJ

Feb 25, 2012
Makati
You don'r have to be in a custom rom, it works even on stock

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i think you saw this thread in other devices forums, but they didnt work (not for me too), but today i find one that works ! its moded for LG optimus one but my droid flashed it without any problem, here is the link:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17062920/flash_Beats CM7LGO1.zip

simply flash it throught recovery and youre done.

im not responsible for any damage to yout phone, use it on own risk, if it helps you press thanks !

im using Creed's rom v2, sorry for my english
    great it works improve sound..:)

another one, have fun, press thanks xDD
    whats beats audio? any description? and does it really2x work?

sorry but original thread haved dissmised (maybe only moved)

here is the post from main portal :

http://www.xda-developers.com/android/beats-audio-now-available-on-any-gingerbread-rom/
    Thanks. It works. Sound is clearer and louder. :D

you could make a complete backup of your current system, data, and all installed app by create a nandroid backup via cwm. first of all, you need a cwm installer *zip. you can download either cwm-madteam or cwm-skin1980. put that zip folder on your sdcard root then turn off your phone. do a 3 combo button to turn on your phone, in this way you'll enter recovery mode. choose install update then choose the cwm zip file. you'll enter cwm menu. choose backup and restore, choose create backup.

btw, titanium backup works in different way with cwm. it only create a backup of your data and your app. you'll need it if you install a custom rom and have to wipe /data. if you only use a stock rom you don't need it at all.