[Q] Revolutionary HD not charging when battery dropped to zero

Search This thread

nomeehafeez

May 17, 2014
Recently flashed Revolutionary HD ROM, HBoot 1.73, everything was working fine, its a awesome ROM, but last night Battery level dropped zero, I wasn't able to charge during this time. Now its not charging, as I connect it to PC red light is blinking from last four hours and when I connect it to HTC socket charger charging screen appears with blinking red notification light, but its turns off in 30 seconds and remains off for 30 seconds and again charging screen appears with blinking red light and then it keep repeating.
I don't understand why this is happening. I had keep trying to turn it on, once it turned on and showed low battery notification 3% battery and it turned off.
I really appreciate help, its my first post in XDA Developer. I tried to explain the scenario but ignore my poor English.

Thanks.

lukes91

Aug 20, 2013
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Recently flashed Revolutionary HD ROM, HBoot 1.73, everything was working fine, its a awesome ROM, but last night Battery level dropped zero, I wasn't able to charge during this time. Now its not charging, as I connect it to PC red light is blinking from last four hours and when I connect it to HTC socket charger charging screen appears with blinking red notification light, but its turns off in 30 seconds and remains off for 30 seconds and again charging screen appears with blinking red light and then it keep repeating.
I don't understand why this is happening. I had keep trying to turn it on, once it turned on and showed low battery notification 3% battery and it turned off.
I really appreciate help, its my first post in XDA Developer. I tried to explain the scenario but ignore my poor English.

Thanks.
try this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1658084 :)

Reactions: nomeehafeez

lukes91

Aug 20, 2013
Thanks but from last 10 hours phone is on charging but it hasn't enough charging to enter bootloader. :crying:
its not stuck in boot loop, everything was working fine, just phone battery ended and from that moment I am stuck! tried everything I can, cant even enter into bootloader.

mmmhhh... so i fear that if you can't even get into bootloader you should send it to repair service :(

nomeehafeez

May 17, 2014
Solved

I connected the phone and let it charger for whole day, after a day I switched it on and battery was 10% and it started charging normally when phone was on.
I am going to change Rom, Revolutionary HD drains battery very fast. battery level was 100% last night, and whole night phone was on standby, in morning battery level dropped to 9%! and battery details says android system used 85% of battery.

Lukes can you please tell me which recovery you used to flash Viper 4.0.7? I had tried four recoveries but not working. cw recovery says bad package and twrp recovery is not working nor touch neither buttons working.

Thanks

lukes91

Aug 20, 2013

Thanks Mr Hofs, you are an angel :)

I connected the phone and let it charger for whole day, after a day I switched it on and battery was 10% and it started charging normally when phone was on.
I am going to change Rom, Revolutionary HD drains battery very fast. battery level was 100% last night, and whole night phone was on standby, in morning battery level dropped to 9%! and battery details says android system used 85% of battery.

Lukes can you please tell me which recovery you used to flash Viper 4.0.7? I had tried four recoveries but not working. cw recovery says bad package and twrp recovery is not working nor touch neither buttons working.

Thanks

Sorry dude, i've been very busy today :( but luckily Hofs gave you the solution :)

Sent from my Venomed Mate

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks Mr Hofs, you are an angel :)

Thanks

Sorry dude, i've been very busy today :( but luckily Hofs gave you the solution :)

Sent from my Venomed Mate

Thanks.
    try this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1658084 :)
    Thanks Mr. Hofs and Thanks Lukes, you guys are awesome :cool:

Mr Hofs your recovery worked perfectly.