April 4th rumored ICS upgrade date for CDMA RAZR & MAXX

Search This thread

4ktvs

Sep 3, 2011
What part don't you get?

just look at all my threads and you wil find it fast. It got locked due to me geting hammered. I did not care and I have taken the heat before for things like this.

4KTVS over and out

spc_hicks09

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 23, 2011
Marion, OH
www.facebook.com
What part don't you get?

just look at all my threads and you wil find it fast. It got locked due to me geting hammered. I did not care and I have taken the heat before for things like this.

4KTVS over and out

Oh yeah, I remember now lol. You're the guy ranting and raving about how Verizon should be able to get sued for throttling your data, even though it says they can do it in your contract haha. Funny funny troll. I've already told you once, call Verizon and demand to speak to a supervisor. Make them send you a phone that works. Otherwise, stop crying dude. Your 50 other threads got locked for a reason.

4ktvs

Sep 3, 2011
I did and they said I am not being throttled and are sending me a refurb. my speeds were not just slow, but I droped data connection and even all connections. So now I should be geting a phone that works.

The thread that got locked was my ICS RAZR thread. I got lot's of fire and now it looks like I was right.

I will be updating when I get the "new" phone.

djerk

Feb 15, 2012
ics and root

i rooted my razr awhile back using the motofail exploit,will i be able to keep root if i update to ics

Thank Me Later

Dec 11, 2011
I'll believe it more when I see an actual OTA on my phone lol. I've read a bunch of these when I had the Epic 4G Touch....They said ICS was suppose to be out March 2012. This is the last day of March 2012 and still no OTA ICS for that phone, only custom ICS Roms.

garywojdan81

Aug 10, 2010
A Droid Razr ICS build was pulled from cheesecake this morning. Waiting on the devs to clear it for issues.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

garywojdan81

Aug 10, 2010
Will there be any compatibility issues with apps I've already installed from the market?

Don't know, but I think you'll find out soon. Soak test invites went out last night & from the devs that have loaded the leak, OTA RootKeeper protects root. So whether you get it from the devs or from Verizon, it's coming soon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Haloman800

Dec 16, 2010
Haha, then there can be no question about the best Android phone. Waiting patiently.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using XDA

Mortify1

Oct 21, 2010
I can't wait either, someone should just drop the fastboot files that were leaked and we can all find the bugs :p

Thank Me Later

Dec 11, 2011
Haha, then there can be no question about the best Android phone. Waiting patiently.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using XDA

ICS + Razr Maxx = That's a win!! With great battery life running the ICS OS there's not many other android phones that can compete with that....At least right now lol. I just hope we get all the ICS features the Galaxy Nexus has. I hope the update will fix the occasional lag.