[THEME]JB Touchwiz Toggle Mod Themes - Red Theme Added to 23 Toggles!! 01.02.2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

aquariex24

Jun 9, 2012
I don't include my JB mods here because providing support would be difficult given I am no longer using the Jelly Bean leaks....ICS just works so amazingly well. I have not done center clock or transparent pull down on JB for the same reasons. Once a fully working JB leak, or official stock JB comes, I will update my OP and include mods for JB.

Thanks for the reply. Here's to hoping AT&T gets an update soon!

ranova

Jul 19, 2010
I don't include my JB mods here because providing support would be difficult given I am no longer using the Jelly Bean leaks....ICS just works so amazingly well. I have not done center clock or transparent pull down on JB for the same reasons. Once a fully working JB leak, or official stock JB comes, I will update my OP and include mods for JB.

I agree, the older JB leaks (based on tmobile, sprint, note 2, etc) were really unstable and horrible. However, you should give the sprint official JB port a try. I've had no issues Ive run in from the leaks (no battery drain, bt works, no reboots, sod, etc).

This is the one I use:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1956463

would love this theme ported over to JB!

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
I agree, the older JB leaks (based on tmobile, sprint, note 2, etc) were really unstable and horrible. However, you should give the sprint official JB port a try. I've had no issues Ive run in from the leaks (no battery drain, bt works, no reboots, sod, etc).

This is the one I use:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1956463

would love this theme ported over to JB!

Okay. Below are my existing JB Mods. Centre clock and transparent background are not made yet. I cannot provide support so make sure you have a nandroid before flashing. Credit to smartguy044 for the working 15 toggle base for JB.

Full Blue Theme, circle battery mod, no 15 Toggles Settings
General Blue Icon Theme with circle battery mod - Included blue colored network signal indicators, also, I have switched 4G to LTE.

Full Blue Theme, with 15 Toggles Settings and Circle battery Mod
Combined Blue Icon Theme, Circle Battery Mod, and 15 Toggles

Reactions: 78Staff and ranova

Phoneguy589

May 1, 2011
S.E. Florida
Great work and thanks for your time. Is there a version with 15 toggles, no circle mod and center clock in blue? I do like the small am pm next to the click but you have every option so I'm not sure if I'm missing it. ;)

Sent from my sorry a$$ :)

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
Great work and thanks for your time. Is there a version with 15 toggles, no circle mod and center clock in blue? I do like the small am pm next to the click but you have every option so I'm not sure if I'm missing it. ;)

For ics I could make one for you. JB no. Which are you on?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using XDA Premium HD app

Phoneguy589

May 1, 2011
S.E. Florida
ICS. I'm using intergalactic. I find the number in the circle mod is small for me to see so I usually use the percentage. Can it be done in the kitchen? I need to start learning some of this stuff lol.

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
ICS. I'm using intergalactic. I find the number in the circle mod is small for me to see so I usually use the percentage. Can it be done in the kitchen? I need to start learning some of this stuff lol.

No, disixdas kitchen is a Rom tool, not a theming tool. I will build your mod as soon as I have a moment, hopefully today.

Edit: If you meant the uot kitchen, it will do battery mods but not centre clock or am/pm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phoneguy589

Phoneguy589

May 1, 2011
S.E. Florida
Absolutely perfect! I appreciate you taking the time to do this! You actually don't need any battery icon because because I can choose show battery percentage under display options but it looks perfect now. :D

Last edited:

androidrealsteel

Mar 9, 2012
i m on LTE and it shows me HSPA+ in the notification bar, confirmed that i was on LTE using speedtest app, can this be fixed?

circle battery mod is good! :)

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
i m on LTE and it shows me HSPA+ in the notification bar, confirmed that i was on LTE using speedtest app, can this be fixed?

circle battery mod is good! :)

First I have heard of this problem. Which carrier are you with? What rom are you using? You can definitively confirm you are on lte service by going into settings/about device/status. Look under network type.

Last edited:

androidrealsteel

Mar 9, 2012
I m using intergalactic rom and my carrier is Fido in Canada, and i made sure i had lte

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

neysito

Dec 16, 2011
It was an on and off problem with fido for 2 days. I had it as well without this mod installed. Nothing wrong thing these mods.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda premium

Reactions: David Dee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts