[Q]How do you fix Lg Optimus L3 on bootloop?

Search This thread

tmojeed

Jun 29, 2014
I have T-Mobile LG Optimus L3 that was rooted with Kingo without a recovery (I'm a noob). A while ago my phone became irresponsive so I hard-reset it( also because I'm a newb). When I was done, my phone was stuck on bootloop. It would get to the white T-Mobile screen then loop there. I tried using the LG Mobile Support Tool but an error would occur at 4%. I don't know what to do. Can you please help.

Sep 16, 2012
The Pacific
It's no big deal.

I have T-Mobile LG Optimus L3 that was rooted with Kingo without a recovery (I'm a noob). A while ago my phone became irresponsive so I hard-reset it( also because I'm a newb). When I was done, my phone was stuck on bootloop. It would get to the white T-Mobile screen then loop there. I tried using the LG Mobile Support Tool but an error would occur at 4%. I don't know what to do. Can you please help.

Try using the KDZ method to flash your phone. So it will be back to it's stock ROM. You can find the KDZ update method here

PS. If you still have doubts I could walk you through. Cheer up!

Reactions: tmojeed

lucascerqueira

Jul 21, 2013
São Luís
Different problem here... e400

I was using Cm9 SDmerge by gellmar, I was flashed V10D Brazil, and o got a bootloop (or recovery) i had never seen, my phone is totally bricked, no hard reset, adb can not recognize my phone, KDZ yes but not solve my problem, the only way is Medusa box? anyone can help me? tnxx

Sep 16, 2012
The Pacific
Thanks but I bull****ed to T-Mobile ;): angel: so they are going to send me new one. :good:
That's cool. So you opted the easy way. Huh? Anyways, Just glad that you figured out a solution of your own.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

I was using Cm9 SDmerge by gellmar, I was flashed V10D Brazil, and o got a bootloop (or recovery) i had never seen, my phone is totally bricked, no hard reset, adb can not recognize my phone, KDZ yes but not solve my problem, the only way is Medusa box? anyone can help me? tnxx
OKay. So you tried out differrent things. But if you could explain briefly why the KDZ did not work for you, it will be much easier to solve the puzzle.:confused:

Could you get your phone in emergency mode?

lucascerqueira

Jul 21, 2013
São Luís
That's cool. So you opted the easy way. Huh? Anyways, Just glad that you figured out a solution of your own.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

OKay. So you tried out differrent things. But if you could explain briefly why the KDZ did not work for you, it will be much easier to solve the puzzle.:confused:

Could you get your phone in emergency mode?

I don't know why kdz do not work, i had never seen this, I can put on Emergency Mode but, when KDZ finish flash the phone splash a white screen and back to LG logo, adb says only "device not found" , and fastboot says <waiting for device>

Sep 16, 2012
The Pacific
I don't know why kdz do not work, i had never seen this, I can put on Emergency Mode but, when KDZ finish flash the phone splash a white screen and back to LG logo, adb says only "device not found" , and fastboot says <waiting for device>
If the phone is not turning back on even after the KDZ update, then chances are that you have hard-bricked your phone. In the KDZ update, does the log says 'UPDATE SUCCESSFUL' message?.

Sep 16, 2012
The Pacific
No kdz sometimes says "Wparam=100; Lparam=6" and sometimes says only FINISHED but still the error

srry for bad english
"Wparam=100; Lparam=6" are errors denoting that the update was not successful. And the 'finished' message indicates that the process is complete. But, it must show that "Update Successful' in the log. Understand that. Try to re-install the LG mobile drivers and then flash it.

Last edited:

lucascerqueira

Jul 21, 2013
São Luís
"Wparam=100; Lparam=6" are errors denoting that the update was not successful. And the 'finished' message indicates that the process is complete. But, it must show that "Update Successful' in the log. Understand that. Try to re-install the LG mobile drivers and then flash it.

thanks for help man, but for me the only way was send it to service center...
it cust me R$140,00 (US$70,00)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's no big deal.

Try using the KDZ method to flash your phone. So it will be back to it's stock ROM. You can find the KDZ update method here

PS. If you still have doubts I could walk you through. Cheer up!