[Q] Connection Timed Out - Retry from Google Play Store CM10.2 only on Cell Data
Ok, reaching out to the community here... I am experiencing No Connection - Retry message when accessing Google Play store. This only occurs over cell data. Currently running recent nightly of official CM 10.2 from Shelnutt2 *Thanks for this!
I have done much searching the forms and google to fix this issue to no avail. I will list troubleshooting I have performed thus far...
When issue started was running Carbon from SnowLeopardJB *Thanks for this as well!
1. Wiped Google Play store data. Wiped Google Service data. No Luck
2. Removed Google Account, clear data from above, reboot, relogin to Google. No Luck
3. Same as above, this time removing hosts file before reboot. No Luck
4. Began to think this was a bug caused by some dirty flashing, and noticed CM 10.2 has gone official. Decided to jump ship with clean install.
Now running CM 10.2 official Nightly 10/07.
5. Attempted same as above after clean flash being sure to wipe Data/Cache/Dalvic/System before install.
6. Downloaded fresh copy of Gapps (tried both Banks most recent core version and official from goo.im) over the course of numerous clean flashes.
7. Began to be curious about modem being issue, switched from ATTJB official to hybrid 33-84 which I had good success with in the past. Still nothing.
Spent much time searching and reading XDA threads and the google. Tried different APNs (I am on at&t) PTA and Phone even old school wap.cingular and none worked. Made sure Date and Time were correct for phone, they were. Disabled automatic update of date and time with reboots for good measure, no love.
I am out of ideas so if anyone has a suggestion please help. To be clear, data does work perfectly fine over LTE. Webpages, apps, and even gmail rock and roll just fine. Play store works fine as well over WiFi only, no connection - retry error is limited to LTE only.