Jan 6, 2012
Could someone help me ?
Why i get false checksum ?
What version of recovery sytem i should use to restore

Sent from my MB526 using XDA App

sebx_g1

Nov 6, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Hello mate, greate job!!! Is this possible to add to this rom more languages (polish is what I need).? Maybe it is possible via update zip package flashed from recovery?

Wysłane z mojego MB525 za pomocą Tapatalk

niksy+

Jan 16, 2012
sorry for the question but I don't know what RTL means :( (Remote Test Laboratory...boo! :confused:)...can you please tell me what is it?? :D

second question: please there is someone able to add reboot option in power menu and wake up with volume buttons? it would be fantastic!

RTL stands for right-to-left as in "right-to-left written languages"! No laboratories whatsoever :D

Cheers!

Reactions: FraRiva91

boonhoong

Jun 15, 2010
Penang
Hi Walter,
Thanks for the modifications! Could you please enhance this ROM further with notification Toggles and 1% battery icon similar the MS2Ginger? More thanks in advanced :)

droid_<3er

Dec 20, 2011
Vancouver
Hey walter,

I'm lovin this rom right now. Best battery life and decent performance too.
I'm wondering if it is possible to use the Music player from MS2Ginger? I'm referring to the new music player found on Droid Razr, because I hate the Connected Music Player that stock Defy and Defy+ roms have.

sa3e1

Jan 18, 2010
Budapest
Yes, Music player from MS2Ginger would be great! I installed it as .apk, it starts, but I always get the Welcome/setup screen (which you usually see on the first Music player launch), and can't get past it to actually use the Music player.

Sent from my MB525 using XDA App

Tranzior

Feb 16, 2012
Lviv
hi to all )) interested or can I put this fixed sbf firmware on dfp_188. because my 188 does not work the camera and battery

Sent from my MB526 using xda premium

sa3e1

Jan 18, 2010
Budapest
Very good stock ROM, uninstalled Music.apk installed Music app from Atrix, uninstalled stock Swype, using Swype beta for more language support, and finally flashed 3d launcher and widgets from Bionic. Despite to these modifications it's a reliable ROM! Thanks Walter for sharing it!

Sent from my MB525 using XDA App

FraRiva91

Sep 27, 2011
Oggiono (LC)
UPDATE

my defy with this rom has found an update: 45.0.2312.en.DE (6,9 MB)!!

but I can't download it because I've a defy MB525 under warranty yet! :)

lotfib

Dec 26, 2010
Paris
I installed the original one just fine but I can't install walter's modded version for some reason. When I try to do an adavance system restore the only thing I can do is a boot restore there's no system restore. Maybe it comes from the .tar file? Anyway two things:

- Can someone explain me how to get the 1% battery step working?
- I tried to apply a zip update of 2.3.4 720p panorama patch but it's not working on this rom. Can someone give me a zip for this rom? Thanks in advance folks :)

fiskenigaten

Jan 3, 2012
How do I install the 3D launcher? Tried a couple of times now but it never works :/

Also, as FraRiva91 suggested: Is there an ultra bright button fix for this rom? Those bright buttons are driving me mad!

Apart from that: The rom is the best stock rom I've ever tried! I love the lock screen (though I wish the unlock button was a bit further down on the screen), and the ability to put the phone to sleep is awesome!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android 2.3.6

build date: 12. Jan. 2012 by Motorola

Tmobile germany rom

System version:
    45.0.2310.MB526.T-Mobile.en.DE

Baseband version:
    EPU93_U_00.60.03

Language support:
    de, en, es, fr, it, nl (more languages for multitouch keyboard)

Swype version:
    3.25.91.35609.35701.5450.DefyPlusEFIG

Update summary since DFP-188:
    - improved stability of wifi connection
    - up to date google apps (GMS R9)
    - google security updates
    - improved UI for gallery app
    - new unlock functionality

original source (german): http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles...s/Staticfiles/DEFYPLUS_GERMANY_DFP-231_RN.htm[

original backup by Redirion from android-hife.de

Download Mirror: http://www.embedupload.com/?d=8JEYFHQSRH

modded backup - 1% battery ready, deodexed, 720p, panorama, asop-bootanimation, debranded

Download: http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1RDXNWMQK5
    Download Mirror: http://ge.tt/9vkBJXD?c

(v2-kernel, v2-devtree from 4.5.3-109-DPP11 rom )

1.jpg 2.jpg

INSTALL:

- advance restore (system only)
    - Gingerbread kernel via fixed-sbf or update.zip (only if you run froyo kernel)
    kernel: http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=794187&d=1322184355
    can't anyone just temme some way to just get the lockscreen :p ? .. ??
    Sorry walter79, again i dont understand everything. So when i'm on green lens first i restore nand then i should flash 4.5.3-109fixed-sbf-via-update.zip thru cwm and finally greenbread mod which could be this one GreenBread-2.3.6-4.5.1-134-dfp-139-ramdisk+blurcamera.zip. Am I right?

only restore system and flash Greenbread.
    yes for me the modded backup worked well! no problems with the camera! ;) (defy red lens)