[MOD][MK4/MA5/LK8/LKC] PRL Write Enabler & ##DEBUG# lock code removal

Search This thread

DoUevenRoot

Jan 4, 2013
Parts Unknown
Re: [MOD][01/24][LK8/LKC] PRL Write Enable, ##DEBUG lock removal / LTE scan timer lim

Because of the very heavy themeing and issues they had in the past with dialer codes and such due to themeing.

Yes, it has always been in the view section, until LK8 for Sprint users of course.

Sent from my little Note2

could I use the touchwiz debloater on it?

Sent from a computer masquerading as a phone

digiblur

Jul 24, 2007
Re: [MOD][01/24][LK8/LKC] PRL Write Enable, ##DEBUG lock removal / LTE scan timer lim

Define "it"

digiblur

Jul 24, 2007

Don't know, that's a question to ask in the jellyboom thread.

digiblur

Jul 24, 2007

I can make one for MA5 as things in the apk have changed for the MA5 baseband.
You should NEVER mix mods on different builds. Asking for trouble. Like mixing system files between service packs. Bad bad bad ;)

Should have it by tomorrow.. Hopefully the apk someone posted is legit and I don't waste my time ;)

jameslee2

Feb 9, 2009
I was wondering I am using PRL version 24006. but how can i confirm if i am actually roaming or not ?

digiblur

Jul 24, 2007
Re: [MOD][MA5/LK8/LKC] PRL Write Enable, ##DEBUG lock removal / LTE scan timer limits

Yeah I unblocked that one too. It was on LKC but had garbage in it.

digiblur

Jul 24, 2007
Re: [MOD][MA5/LK8/LKC] PRL Write Enable, ##DEBUG lock removal / LTE scan timer limits

If you have your MSL, go to edit on the ##DATA screen, click edit, BSR, then timer menu. See if you see the numbers next to each entry or does it show some error at the bottom then fade away?

Adam1422

Jun 10, 2010
MN
Yeah I unblocked that one too. It was on LKC but had garbage in it.

Same for me and thanks for your contribution!

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

If you have your MSL, go to edit on the ##DATA screen, click edit, BSR, then timer menu. See if you see the numbers next to each entry or does it show some error at the bottom then fade away?

My numbers are under every entry. no error and no fade away.

digiblur

Jul 24, 2007

Same for me and thanks for your contribution!

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

My numbers are under every entry. no error and no fade away.

Awesome. What are the numbers set to on this build?

crookshanks

Nov 6, 2010

How do you feel about building this for ma7? I would...but I have no idea how.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

digiblur

Jul 24, 2007

I plan on it. I just have been able to snag the apks yet. On my list for this weekend.

Reactions: crookshanks

crookshanks

Nov 6, 2010

I plan on it. I just have been able to snag the apks yet. On my list for this weekend.

Thank you sir! Sprint has awful coverage in and around my house.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Patch7

May 30, 2011
Des Plaines, IL

I used the ma5 version on ma7 and it works fine.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Reactions: crookshanks

Top Liked Posts