[mod ]CHT2.0 WIDGET TypoClock Special Edition

Search This thread

ascertainer

Apr 25, 2010
my fold :) but i solved the problem yesterday on a hard way... took th emanila file -> m9 and changed parameters...

thx for your answer

nice weekend!

poyensa

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
20120501125210.jpg

thanks & credits to antonda: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=25492083#post25492083

Installation:
Install CHTwPoy3TypoclockSE_v2.cab
Get the background & text font from antonda's link (unzip LiveOS_Digital_LCD.uzip with 7z)[also, just change extension to .zip]
copy the text font (Dusk Digital Font.ttf & Birdman_E2.ttf) to windows folder
copy LiveOS-Digital-1.png to \StorageCard\CHTtweaks\clocks [StorageCard or the name of it in your rom]
import attached digitalLCD.reg (inside zip)

20120502123017.jpg

tags clock by azaberl

Installation:
Install CHTwPoy3TypoclockSE_v2.cab
Get the background & text font from azaberl's link (unzip tags_n.uzip with 7z)[also, just change extension to .zip]
copy the text font (CHERL___.TTF) to windows folder
copy tags2.png to \StorageCard\CHTtweaks\clocks [StorageCard or the name of it in your rom]
import attached tagsClock.reg (inside zip)

Attachments

• circlesClock.zip
    135.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

poyensa

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
hmm ... i thought it was fixed ... try to overwrite the file from inside the zip to windows folder and restart sense.

Attachments

• 049BF267_manila_AMPMfixed.zip
    4.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 2013-02-03_06-07-36-AM.jpeg
    2013-02-03_06-07-36-AM.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 2013-02-03_06-07-57-PM.jpeg
    2013-02-03_06-07-57-PM.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: kanka124

kanka124

hmm ... i thought it was fixed ... try to overwrite the file from inside the zip to windows folder and restart sense.

Thanks so much for your help, but unfortunately that didn't do the trick. There wasn't any file named "049BF267_manila" in the Windows folder to begin with, so I couldn't overwrite it. I copied it anyway, but to no effect.

Btw. I'm using a TG01 with a custom WM6.5 ROM and Manila Ver. 2.5.20212114.0

kanka124

Solved

long time i dont use r5. Typoclock Special Edition v2 is much more customizable. Anyway try the attached file inside the zip. Hope it helps.

I wasn't aware that there's a newer version, after uninstalling r5 and installing v2 the bug disappeared. :good:
Now I just have to figure out all the settings to make it look like it was before.

Thanks again for your help and for the work you put into this!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok so we finally got to work this Android MCLOCK as independent widget for CHT2.0. Its done on the base of typoclock, but a new widget as requested by MrBeO. All elements can be configured independently: background graphic .png format (512x256 pixels), time and date sizes, colors, positions, visibility; are 2 fonts available (one for time and one for date) and everything can be changed in the setting menu by clicking in the clock. Its needed to install JMLMenuSense 1.60 or higher for the setting menu to work otherwise changes can be done via registry HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\CHT.Typo3.XXX

screenshot1mn.png

unled2ky.jpg

Credits: This widget is done thanks to Co0kieMonster, JMHL, Dunc001, MichaelDiamond, MrBeOTP2, Jdpl@, LNando84 & Ericv99 Also thanks to MIUI team for original clock and suprafreak1000 for providing the files.

Feedback always appreciated!

Attaching some graphics to use ...

PS.- No path for background will use default background, so if you want transparent background i recommend to use CHT_transparent.png

**KITCHEN AVAILABLE**

Kitchen is available so anyone can do bugfixes and/or improvements, always welcome! The widget is free and the use is not compulsory. You can edit, modify, apropiate, mirror, sale, delete, or whatever you want to do with it. But always use with fun!

**BUGFIX**

If you are having a problem to close properly the setting menu or AM-PM does not change automatically just copy the files inside the zip to windows folder and restart sense.
    Typoclock Special Edition

unled2ky.jpg

20120501125210.jpg
    20120502123017.jpg
    20120428025047.jpg
    20120116112129pm.jpg

**Download Here**

Previous versions:
    Typoclock_R5
    I have added a new layout named "personalize" in which all the elements of typoclock are linked to the registry values (CHT.Typoclock.XXXX) it means that hours, minutes, colon, daydate, weekday, month & AMPM can be moved, resized, coloured, and shown or hidden, also month and weekday can be shown in upper or lower letters.

So you can easily redesign your own typoclock, or just adjust the position of the elements after change the font (typoclock.ttf) The new version of typoclock keeps the same variables and previous layouts (white, black, blue, yellow & green) If you want to install it be sure to uninstall previous verssion.

Hi friends, with the help of mncessna & preston74 i have made this widget for Co0kie Home Tab 2.0 (CHT2.0) similar to android typoclock

IT IS NECESSARY TO INSTALL CO0KIE HOME TAB 2.0. This widget does not work with previous versions

1) It is done on the base of the Co0kie CHTAddon Digital Clock, but the time & calendar is text string, with the same font of the rest of Sense (Helvetica Neue OTS). The graphics files still are there but are not seen (100%transparent). I hope to get' em out in future versions to make the code much clean.
    2) So it would be easier to change the color with m9editor. I want to publish in 2 colors white & black. done!
    3) I have to solve also the issue of the languaje, months are always in English! done Thanks a lot to MoonNah for the new code
    4) The weekday I would like to have full names. done Thanks a lot to MoonNah for the new code
    5) I have move a bit the elements, please feedback if fit better now. The dayweek in English start with capital letter so it could go a bit lower still.
    6) For future verssions we could try everything graphics (qtc) even month, dayweek, year, etc instead of text string. It will be much more skinneable.
    7) should work correctly in 24h & am-pm. done;
    8) Added a cero when date number has only a digit.
    9) It is resizeable & pinneable.
    10) Shoul be compatible with windroid digital clock & Poy2BinaryClock. done
    11) In future version will try to add some colors into the widget, as diferents layouts. done
    12) More things to do: to add blinking dots every second done; to make it biggerdone; to add alarm; to add own font; ...

Link for the widget kitchen: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10718996/Poyensa Public Cab/typoclock/typoclock_r4_kitchen.zip Feel free to do any change to addapt it to your own theme.

Thanks a lot to mncessna, preston74, rat_2665 & moonNah for the files -all credits must go to them, dunc001 & mike2nl for the feedback and test, and always to co0kie monster for the CHT 2.0! :)

If you like blinking dots be sure to switch on show second hand in CHTEditor - widget setting - clocks - show second hands on. If you want to disable blinking dots just disable that option. (thanks to rat for adding this code in the original code, and dunc001, mike2nl & m0nkeyman for tests & feedback)

rev 03.11.2010: added a cero when hour has only one digit; added black color
    rev 05.11.2010: added blinking dots (made by mncessna); added am-pm; biger up to 175%, added CHTS
    rev 06.11.2010: 4 colors into the widget (black, white, blue & green)
    rev 07.11.2010: i think i finally got out of all the graphics files. This version should be compatible with others digital clocks (windroid-binary-silver-co0kie)
    rev 07.11.2010: added typoclock with am/pm in the middle of the two dots.
    rev 08.11.2010: The typoclock includes background from the very begining, but i did not included in the cabs. If you wish to have BG copy the attached file 3953C628_manila in windows folder.
    rev 11.11.2010: Thanks a lot to moonNah for the new code. Now typoclock is displayed in your own languaje!!! try typoclock_r3.cab

rev 23.11.2010: I have referenced the font of typoclock_r4 to typoclock.ttf in windows folder, so any new font you want to use just change the name to typoclock.ttf and copy and paste in windows directory, accept overwritte, and softresset (some times is enough restart sense only) Then typoclock will use this new font without any interference with the rest of sense/WM. Maybe you will need repositioning the items afetr the change of the font, you can do it following post#2. I have included in the _r4 cab the font displayed in the screenshot, so by default is HelveticaNeueOTS.ttf. I am not used to work with differents fonts, and sometimes behaviour is erratic, but this is working for me and i hope it also works for you :) I will upload some other fonts in post#2 and you can find many in this thread (thanks to Major_Sarcasm for this) and also in Google search

this screenshot is Jott.zip, copy the file typoclock.ttf from inside Jott.zip to windows folder and softresset. Be sure to install _r4 previously.
    2010-11-22_07-50-26-PM.jpeg

Try also Typoclock 3D made by MoonNah in post#105

attachment.php

attachment.php

If you use the Droid Sans Font - as I do - then here is the modified Typoclock r3 Version that works with Droid Sans Font.

I have also attached the Font if you like it.

link for downloads

Sorry, i should have adverted in big letters: UNINSTALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS BEFORE INSTALL THE NEW ONE!!!

ATTENTION !!! If you want to have more than 10 widgets installed you need to have this file 7c60907d_manila copied in your \widnows directory, as explained in here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=9565725&postcount=3353
    I need to find the time to do Typoclock Menu Setting

I recently, with some help from Poyensa, learned how to read and write code for JML menu sense. Now that I have the basic concept of it down, I decided to try and help these hard working devs (poy in this case) by making Typoclock Setting's Menu. It allows you to make all the available changes to Poyensa's Typoclock without doing it thru the registry.

Special thanks to Poyensa for the Typoclock widget and to JMLH for his sense menu!!

Both Typoclock R5 and JML Menu Sense need to be installed for this to work!!

Make sure you choose Typoclock layout "PERSONALIZE" in widget settings page.

Instructions..

-Install to device memory
    -Access it by clicking on "TypoClock Setting's Menu" in your start menu

previewzj.jpg
    hey guys here some mclock backgrounds. enjoy
    Thanks for the feedback ericsonicsson i have corrected the bug, download the cab fixed here or post#1

BTW I have started a project to make easy configure typoclock, and maybe other widgets ...

2011-02-26_06-38-42-PM.jpeg
    2011-02-26_06-38-55-PM.jpeg